BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Jamie K.
Newtown, CT
Very gentle and has a great natural smell and feel. Did not see a huge difference in my skin however.
Lidiana M.
This fruity “nectar” face mask is refreshing to the skin. Adore its fragrance and texture. 10/10!
Brenda A.
Killeen
Leaves your face looking like new skin! Love the way it makes your skin feels! Smells pleasant.
Jessica M.
Phoenix
After sampling this mask, I HAD to buy the full size. Not only does this citrus-y mask smell amazing, you can truly see a difference in brightness on your skin.
Laura F.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask left my face so soft and hydrated. This is perfect for winter, but the only thing is I didn't really like the smell, otherwise would of been perfect!
Yuliya A.
Mason, OH
Great mask for summer and spring time! Will do exactly what it claims to do - boost radiance and will leave you with a glowing complexion. Smells amazing too!
Samantha M.
Des Plaines, IL
I really love the smell! It's pretty and not overpowering or too chemical-smelling. The product applies really well and definitely makes my skin look brighter!
Rebecca  S.
Cliffwood, NJ
I have two backup containers of his mask in my house right now becuase of how amazing it is. If you want to wake up with luminous skin this is the mask for you
Vanessa A.
Garden Grove, CA
It's can be a little messy when applying it so be prepared. However I love the way it smells and feels on my skin! Leaves my skin with such a good, I love it!
Kelly♡ M.
Fresh always makes my skin feel soft and look bright after using their products. This mask specifically, helps me to look bright and glowey for days after use!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.