BY FRESH #85 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Ashley S.
Salida, CA
First of all, this mask smells AMAZING. I would use this mask just for the smell. I did love this mask yet it was a bit messy to take off but I don’t love the price of it and I think I can live without it.
Stephanie O.
My face feels amazing immediately after using this product-- more than I have noticed out of ANY face mask I've ever used. It leaves it soft but renewed and clean. It is sticky and a little hard to apply evenly, but worth the uncomfortable wait for the payoff. It also smells amazing.
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
This mask felt really fresh, but was a little bit hard to distribute across the entire face. I enjoyed the smell and it made my skin feel very soft, but I did not notice any dramatic changes to my skin to make me want to purchase it again.
Kelsey G.
Chicago
I bought this at Sephora. My face feels so bright and clean and ready for anything after I use this mask. My skin is so soft and I love the smell of this mask. I would recommend it but it’s steep on price.
Natasha Y.
It made my skin look glowing afterwards. Smelled great! Very gentle. Didn't burn or sting at all. I'm used to more aggressive skin care, so for that reason I gave 4 stars.
Nicole S.
CRANFORD, NJ
If you are in dire need of some vitamin c then look no further! This is a great mask that adds some bounce and vibrancy is the skin. The only con is the texture but for the benefits its worth overlooking.
Isabelle  O.
I really like this product. It's kinda pricey but I would recommend. It really brightens your skin. My friend was raving about it and she was right and now I love it. Its like a jelly/jam and you kinda have to rub on your face but other than that I love it a lot. Would recommend.
Sue J.
This mask is so hydrating and smells amazing; sometimes i'm tempted to eat it instead of put it on my face! It leaves your skin looking brighter and more hydrated. I know I can always count on Fresh for skincare and masks!
Kulpreet K.
Edison, NJ
This mask is very invigorating because of the citrusy smell. It gently exfoliates and makes my skin really soft & smooth after one application. This is like a treat for my face. I love this product!!
Kristen T.
I found this mask very refreshing! My skin was soft and brightened. The smell alone is enough to make you relax! I would certainly recommend for once or twice weekly use- especially during the summer.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.