BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

powered by

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Teresa Q.
This mask give a luminosity to my face! I absolutely love it! I have a trail size that I got in my Sephora play but I will definitely be buying the full size version of this! I love the smell and everything about. I would definitely recommend buying this.
sophia d.
united states
First off this smells amazing. It makes my face feel smooth and firm (firm in a good way). If i had to give this any downside itd be the messy application, but its so worth it because of the way the skin feels afterwards. Id suggest this to anyone
Tricia W.
Rome , GA
This mask has become a staple in my skincare routine, I use it probably 3-5x every week! I definitely recommend getting it from Sephora in the Fresh value set containing the soy cleanser, lotus face cream, and a full size mask of your choice because that set is a steal! Anyways, this mask has a pleasant scent and does wonders to boost the vibrancy and radiance of my sensitive skin without causing irritation or redness. I use it exactly as the instructions say and it leaves my skin feeling soft and looking healthy and bright. I follow it with Fresh's lotus face cream and am absolutely thrilled with it! Plus, the amount in the container will probably last me basically forever! Happy masking!
Amelia A.
Bloomington
This hasn’t had a dramatic impact on my skin, but this is such a luxurious and interesting mask. I love the orange scent and the texture of this mask. I do think it leaves my skin glowing after use but it’s nothing long term from what I’ve seen.
ANGIE✨ G.
LOVE. The packaging alone is so luxurious! Nice and heavy, and the scent is to die for! Very citrusy and so refreshing! I used every bit and can’t wait to purchase it again! It made my skin so radiant and made me feel so great! Highly recommend!
Lauren M.
Orlando
Have not tried one single product that I did not like. All of their products are amazing and make your skin feel outstanding. I love this mask because I really do see a difference. It’s like a radiant glow the entire day after I use it. Their whole line has really help transform my skin!
Daisy B.
Los Angeles
I love this mask- but one star off for the price. I know Fresh is expensive, but this mask is like $65. It does work. It does smell bomb. It does seem like your smacking marmalade all over your face. I just wish it was more in the $50 range.
Allison S.
King Of Prussia, PA
This mask has my favorite scent ever to exist. It is the most refreshing blend of citrus to ever exist. I’m obsessed with it and I wish they could bottle it in a perfume. It is a very lightweight gel with bits of citrus chunky goodness. Keep it in your shower for a nice pick me up!
Zoey J.
10/10 for sure. Never have been happier with an exfoliating face mask in my life. Super gentle but also effective. The smell is also amazing and I would buy it as a perfume. I got it sent to me in a Sephora play box, then went out and purchased it after I fell in love with it.
Jasmine M.
Walnut Creek, CA
This masks leaves my skin looking glowy and fresh. My skin feels so much softer after I wash it off. This masks also smells so good! I love how all of Fresh’s mask are made of natural ingredients. It is a bit hard to wash off this mask so I usually wash it off with warm water.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.