BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Sana A.
Alexandria, VA
This was an impulse buy but i definitely did notice brightening in my skin after i used it. At first i doubted the product because when you open the jar it looks and smells like orange jam. It is pretty pricey, but a good product
Amy Z.
Brooklyn, NY
Not like any mask i have ever used before. I can tell right away when i put it on that it was not too rough or harsh on my skin. There is a pleasant tingling feeling after it is put on. Overall a great product and not too bad for the price you pay for it. Would definitely give this as a gift to a friend or family member.
Courtney S.
Boston, MA
Best facial product I've ever purchased. Was given two small samples by someone trying to sell me-used them and came back to buy the full sized jar. Worth every penny.
Elaine E.
Rosemead, CA
Due to the cold weather, my skin can be a bit dry. This mask instantly boosts the appearance of my skin from dull to vibrant. I've actually only tried this once because I purchase a travel size duo with the Soy Face Cleanser. The full size retails at $62 so I don't know if I love it enough to splurge.
Jennifer H.
I ❤️ this mask! The smell is absolutely amazing. After using it my face is left with a glow! My skin just looks healthier. It is quite gentle, I'd say most skin types could use this with no issues. $62 is a bit pricey but a little goes a long way.
Stella T.
This face mask is so nice! It helps with my dark marks so much and I used the entire pot. The only thing bad about it is it is kind of pricey for the size. The packaging is nice and I would reccommend it to anyone who needs a good face mask!
Amena Y.
Artesia, CA
Wow this mask is amazing! I've used a few samples of this and will be purchasing a full jar. This mask basically revives your skin. My skin is glowing, soft, smooth and full of radiance after using this.
Taylor B.
Jacksonville, FL
This was a very strange mask. It left my skin very sticky, and had large chunks of what appeared to be orange marmalade on my skin. Despite this, my skin was left glowing and soft after just two uses. Will definitely be repurchased!
Lauren R.
Brandon, MS
Love love love this mask. It smells amazing! It has crushed up citrus fruits! It leaves your skin feeling very smooth and bright! The smell alone is enough to relax you!
Carianita C.
South Ozone Park, NY
ive been wanting to get this...but.....will this stop my face from being oily? i need the right cleanser and this looks fabulous. can someone give me some insight?
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.