BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
I live this mask. It smells amazing and makes my skin instantly brighter. I use twice a week and it works well on my combo sensitive skin. It is a great pick me up when your skin is looking and feeling a little dull
Mercedes D.
This smells so good I could eat the whole jar! This thing is filled with over 50% real fruit inside, mostly oranges and clementines and gives an amazingly gentle AHA peel for the face. Absolutely no irritation! I'm obsessed. Normally I have some redness, but with this....just baby soft skin!
Antonya D.
I love this mask!! It makes my skin feel so smooth. And it makes my skin look bright. Great for winter when my skin gets dry. And after doing my night time routine I love putting this mask on and laying back for 10 mins just relaxing.
Andrea C.
Peoria, AZ
Although I enjoyed it's sweet scent and the fragrance of the honey, I didn't quite like how my face got a little red afterwards. I don't recommend to people with sensitive skin. But if had people without sensitive skin tell me it was an amazing product so it all depends on your skin type.
Kerrie P.
Fresno, CA
Love the way this product feels and left no irritation on my very sensitive skin. This can be bought at Sephora, made my skin feel very fresh and soft. The consistency felt very fresh too, almost like a homemade mask, but with an esthetician result
Brianna T.
Tucson, AZ
I've honestly never used this product but I feel like it looks like it'll do the work. I'm sure it'll make my face smoother and look more alive. I can't wait to buy it and try it!
Emily B.
Burlingame , CA
Smells amazing like a fruity orange creamsicle! It has a gel texture with almost orange pulp-like chunks. It sounds weird, but it didn't bother me. It left my skin feeling soft :)
lizz c.
Smells AMAZING amd made my skin feels nice, brighter and soft, it's not drying at all our hard to remove i really enjoy this mask, but nothing can beat the black tea perfecting mask
Jessica B.
Atwater, CA
I love this mask so much. I suffer from bags under my eyes and dis oration and I found out that when using this mask it seems to balance my skin tone and it helps revive my skin.  When using this mask I can see my bags dissapearing which isn't an easy task. I highly recommend to others.
Melissa J.
Texarkana, AR
I love this mask, I'm actually wearing it right now! It has vitamin A for anti aging and other skin loving ingredients! It brightens and evens out the skin tone LOVE IT!! I do recommend!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.