BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1967)
Anya B.
Hauppauge, NY
Super hydrating mask! Love using this in the winter when my skin is incredibly dry and sensitive! It smells so good, my skin is glowing after using it. The texture is a little funky though
Jeanine T.
I love all the Fresh products I’ve used they’re very sensitive on the skin but effective. I bought this from Sephora. It is very refreshing and I enjoy the smell. It gives my complexion a good boost. Highly recommend.
Rachel D.
Crestline, OH
This smells really good, like tart orange juice. I would like it better if it didn't have the bits of peel in it. I feel like it's hard to rinse off and gets really sticky if you miss some!
Rebecca E.
Auburn
Fresh product scents are consistently amazing and this mask is no different. My skin was soft and moth after using and would recommend this in a weekly routine for uneven skin and dryness
Kaila F.
This mask hydrated my face more than anything I’ve used. It even smells good too. I’d recommend using it with the entire line and the cream to match afterwards for the best looking skin evaaa
NICOLE S.
This mask may look like baby food when you are first applying it but don't be fooled! This mask will take your skin from dull and dry to moisturized and even. I have always loved the brand fresh and this is no exception! Two thumbs up for this product!
Daphne N.
Lake Worth, FL
YES, if anything gives your skin a brightening effect and youthful glow it is definitely this. After I use it my skin looks and feels so amazing. I want to smear it everywhere because it’s so good.
Jenny M.
I love this mask, it made my skin very glowy and I noticed texture was slowly disappearing from some of my fine lines after a few uses. Would definitely recommend, very moisturizing too!
Samantha S.
I really like this mask. I took my makeup off with my clarisonic and used my Immortelle Precious Cleansing Foam by L'Occitane to cleanse my face prior to using the face mask. I used this for the first time last night. You really only need a small amount so I think this will last a long time. I smoothed it all over my face and then let it set for 10 minutes and then wiped off with a warm wash cloth. My face felt great. I had a sample of divine cream left and finished with that before going to sleep. When I woke up my face felt and looked vibrant and glowing. I really liked what it did and can't wait to see how the results continue. I really like the Fresh line!
John B.
Oceanside, CA
THIS IS MY FAVORITE MASK! It smells amazing and doesn't leave a weird film on the skin. Exceeded expectations! Got it from Nordstrom, and it is a good value for how much you're paying. I would totally buy it again!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora