BY FRESH #77 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Jessie R.
Saint Cloud, FL
The mask looks like puréed peaches and has a slight stone fruit scent to it that's very appealing. It spreads very nicely and leaves a slight yellowish orange hue to your skin while it dries. The mask itself goes tacky while it dries. The directions say to massage onto skin and wait 10 minutes then rinse. I would have given it 5 stars if my face felt better after use.
Miliangely V.
Kissimmee, FL
Amazing! If you want to see resulta instantly, try this mask. It smells amazing, is gentle on the skin so people with sensitive skin can use it too and it brightens and smooths skin instantly.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
This mask is nothing short of fanfreakingtastic. It smells like heaven. Literally you would want to eat the whole jar! This mask packs a punch, it firmed and brightened my skin as it said and definitely brought some life back to my face. I would recommend this to EVERYONE to at least try once if your looking for radiance and brightening.
Renee M.
I've been trying this as a deluxe sample and I'm in loveee. The only thing is to make sure you follow the directions and use a washcloth to remove this mask or it'll leave the skin tacky. I love it my skin feels bright and clean afterwards. The texture is like orange jam and the scent is amazing. Very pleasant experience. Waiting for a sale to buy full size
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have recently just tried this mask and I love that it works with all skin types. About 50% of it is from fruit so it smells so nice. Even when I washed it off my face, I could smell it on me for the rest of the night. Although I don't notice my face any brighter after the first use that may change if I use it more often.
Courtney B.
Roswell, GA
This was a refreshing mask! It smelled great and left my skin feeling soft. It did meet expectations after using it for about 2 weeks. I bought this at Sephora and have gone back for more!
Anikroma B.
I wasn't too impressed with this product. I've used it twice now and haven't noticed significant change in the brightness of my skin, which is what I got it for. I will say that after using it my skin felt amazingly smooth but there are definitely other products at a cheaper price point that will give you that same effect.
Hannah C.
This product smells really great, and it makes my skin look good after I use it. The only downside is that it doesn't make my skin texture feel all that different.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I bought this mask at Sephora recently, after one of the sale associates recommended I try it. I really do like it. It does have a weird jello like consistency with bits of mashed fruit in it, which is a little weird but it applies easily. It has a very light orange scent to it, which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not terrible. This mask leaves my face feeling amazing. I noticed the difference immediately and can't wait to use more!
Samantha S.
The price is seriously ridiculous for what this is. Really? You need to reevaluate your place in the world and the value of your product. It isn't all that and charging 100$ for a jar is totally out of line. you can get a similar result from the Say YES to Grapefruit Brightening peel. Many, many identical ingredients!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.