BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Vanessa S.
San Antonio, TX
I use this mask before I do my makeup and it brightens my complexion up amazingly. The tangerine/orange smell to it is great! Only down fall I see is that it is sticky and slightly difficult to take off the skin
Iranea F.
Edinburg, TX
This face mask smells AMAZING! It's so gentle on my sensitive skin I love it. It leaves my skin so alive and smooth. It's very effective, i bought mine at sephora! :) I'm definitely repurchasing it once I finish it.
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
This is a great mask to unwind with after a rough day or to brighten your face before something special. I love the scent and vitamins. My face feels great when I take it off.
Ashley P.
I LOOVE THIS MASK I will see this in my Sephora play and I liked it so much I used it all and will be repurchasing as soon as I have the money because it is $60 or something like that
Gaby B.
I LOVE this product!!! I got a sample in a Sephora play box and a little goes a long way. It smells amazing. Has chunks of fruit in it, and leaves my skin feeling amazing after. It exceeded my expectations.
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I liked this mask but if you are sensitive to vitamin c be careful. I love the smell and it did brighten my skin after a few uses. I have used better masks from fresh so I don't think I would buy this again.
Isadora P.
If you love firming masks, this is for you! I love the chunks that are in this mask they add to the natural claim the brand markets. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and glowy. I really love this product. Only shame is the price, but you get what you pay for!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tried this mask tonight. I was definitely surprised by it, it had a nice texture although it is hard to get off. My skin was glowing after I rinsed it off!! I completely recommend!
Leah H.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Loved it. The texture and smell were amazing. Easy to apply and leaving it on for 10 minutes was no issues since it smelled so good. It was very gentle and left my skin very soft. I will be buying it again
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
This mask felt really fresh, but was a little bit hard to distribute across the entire face. I enjoyed the smell and it made my skin feel very soft, but I did not notice any dramatic changes to my skin to make me want to purchase it again.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.