BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I love a lot of the face masks from the company Fresh, this one has really giving me a nice glow and softness to my skin. I love the packaging, always a sucker for that, it is gentle enough for any skin. And love the scent as well, i would highly recommend this product.
Nena C.
I got this a sample from a sephora order and was excited to try and let me tell you it did break me out, nothing really bad but I had a few pimples two days after I use it... which was weird since I usually get them the very next morning after trying something, but it was the only change in my rutine! I don't have very sensitive skin... but it seems fresh products break me out!
Sophia S.
Las Vegas, NV
Beautiful smelling mask that helps to brighten and soften skin while giving an radiant looking complexion. The packaging is beautiful and sturdy and the product seems to be good for any skin type. I've already purchased my full sized product after trying a sample!
Cynthia W.
Syracuse , NY
Always a winner for my skin. With more natural ingredients, Fresh makes it difficult for anyone to not like the mask. For anyone with more sensitive skin, this one is a definite go-to if you have had problems with other face masks in the past. Give this one a go!
Victoria B.
Davie, FL
I really like this far mask. I received it as a sample and I liked the way it made my face feel nourished and refreshed. I ended up buying the full size from spear. I love the fresh and clean packaging and I think its a good value for the price. Will be repurchasing.
Megan R.
Birmingham, AL
This mask left me with brighter & tighter skin! The texture is a bit odd, but that's because it's made with real citrus fruits! The smell is the most perfect citrus smell. My only complaint is the price, it isn't a miracle worker, so I'm not sure that it's worth $62.
Amanda M.
Elkin, NC
This mask is amazing, it exfoliates, brightens, hydrates... and smells amazing... It isn't any more expensive then most of their other masks and it does more then one thing. This mask is perfect for all ages and all skin types as well... I love it!
Maria M.
Irvine, CA
I've only used this mask 3 times but so far I like how radiant my skin looks when I wake up in the morning. You only need to apply a thin layer. I do notice a slight brightening the next day. I only got a sample from my purchase from Sephora and I am still not sure weather I am going to purchase.
Mishelle H.
Medley, FL
Starting with its consistency, is different from other mask cualquiere you have tested, it has a pleasant smell. You could say that in the first use or application of mascara can tell the difference leaving skin smooth and completely clean and even looks healthier and could replace any other mask everyday use. Really worth spending !!
Allison M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Love love love!! Smells like jam in the jar! Since it is 50% citrus fruit, it's packed with Vitamin C, which will brighten, lighten, and tighten your skin! The sensory experience alone was worth it, but my skin was so glowy after I used it. Definitely on of my favorite new masks!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.