BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Jenny T.
Woodside, NY
I have recently just tried this mask and I love that it works with all skin types. About 50% of it is from fruit so it smells so nice. Even when I washed it off my face, I could smell it on me for the rest of the night. Although I don't notice my face any brighter after the first use that may change if I use it more often.
Hannah C.
This product smells really great, and it makes my skin look good after I use it. The only downside is that it doesn't make my skin texture feel all that different.
Stephanie P.
Jarrettsville, MD
I bought this mask at Sephora recently, after one of the sale associates recommended I try it. I really do like it. It does have a weird jello like consistency with bits of mashed fruit in it, which is a little weird but it applies easily. It has a very light orange scent to it, which I'm not a huge fan of, but it's not terrible. This mask leaves my face feeling amazing. I noticed the difference immediately and can't wait to use more!
Samantha S.
The price is seriously ridiculous for what this is. Really? You need to reevaluate your place in the world and the value of your product. It isn't all that and charging 100$ for a jar is totally out of line. you can get a similar result from the Say YES to Grapefruit Brightening peel. Many, many identical ingredients!
Lindsay T.
ORCHARD PARK, NY
I have used this a few times and I love it. It smells citrusy and the texture is similar to a jam. I apply a thin layer and it begins to dry down (it doesn't stay goopey feeling). I have oily skin and this didn't cause breakouts and didn't clog my pores. My skin looked beautiful after using this, it would be great to use before special occasions like a wedding. Skin looked more radiant and felt amazing.
Kathryn H.
Washington, DC
First of all, this stuff smells SO GOOD. I would honestly consider buying it just for the smell, but beyond that, it really works. I got a deluxe sample of this a few months ago, and as soon as I washed it off of my face, I noticed an immediate difference in my skin -- it was brighter, more radiant, and so soft to the touch. While a full-size of this may be a bit pricey, I think it is worth the money.
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I received a pretty good sample size of this in my recent Sephora! Play box.  It smells great.  The texture is almost jelly like.  It is super refreshing on the skin, especially when used right out of the shower/after washing my face.  I don't think I would buy the full size-$62 yikes!!! when there are other great face mask options out there for me at a way cheaper price tag.
Tina N.
Renton, WA
I don't like the texture of this mask at all. I couldn't help but keep thinking that I am putting marmalade on my face. Once I got over the texture and used it, I noticed that it didn't do anything for my skin. Didn't even make my face feel smooth after I washed the mask off.
Lori W.
Kittanning, PA
I love a lot of the face masks from the company Fresh, this one has really giving me a nice glow and softness to my skin. I love the packaging, always a sucker for that, it is gentle enough for any skin. And love the scent as well, i would highly recommend this product.
Nena C.
I got this a sample from a sephora order and was excited to try and let me tell you it did break me out, nothing really bad but I had a few pimples two days after I use it... which was weird since I usually get them the very next morning after trying something, but it was the only change in my rutine! I don't have very sensitive skin... but it seems fresh products break me out!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.