BY FRESH #68 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
This is one of my favorite masks! It looks like orange marmalade on your face but it gives you such a beautiful glow and it makes your skin amazingly soft & moisturized. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
3 stars because it can be awesome for the right person. It smells Devine and feels like a dream but I did have a reaction to it. I had small red bumps after I removed all over. Must have been too much Vitamin C
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
Love this mask!! It feels and smells like you are putting fresh orange and lemons on your face. A little goes a long ways and your skin feels and looks just as wonderful as the product feels and smells after!!
Arielle M.
This mask smells amazing. It literally didn't do anything for my skin. I got multiple deluxe samples of it. It didn't break my skin out but it also didn't do anything it claimed to do as well.
Jeanette B.
Columbia, MD
I really like this mask. It helped with brightening my skin which I did enjoy. I like the fact that it helps give a nice glow especially now in the summer. I got mine from Sephora and I love Fresh as a brand.
Krisha S.
Everett, WA
I love the smell, it smells just like oranges. The texture is a bit clumpy and goopy, but it comes with the territory of a more natural brand. However, it left my skin feeling super soft and looking brighter.
Jennifer T.
I got this in a Sephora Play box, so it was only a small deluxe sample size.  I liked it okay as a wash off mask, but I just have a personal issue with masks that have chunks in it.  You know it is fresh that way, but, it just feels weird and kinda gross.  I didn't see that it really helped "vibrancy", but it was an okay mask.
America R.
Humble, TX
I have been using this product for 3 months now and absolutely love it... it leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. The smell is wonderfully citrusy and is so invigorating in the morning.
Taylor M.
This is the perfect mask when my skin is dull. It has the cutest packaging and I have used it several times and still have a lot left!!! It's so gentle but it is effective in brightening my skin and just making me look awake.
April R.
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be very care as to what I put on my face. So I generally go for a more natural product . This product left my face feeling soft with no break outs or rashes very nace and smooth feel after use. Thank you
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.