BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1923)
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
3 stars because it can be awesome for the right person. It smells Devine and feels like a dream but I did have a reaction to it. I had small red bumps after I removed all over. Must have been too much Vitamin C
Lindsay M.
This mask is amazing and gives me such a youthful, vibrant glow after I use it. I got this at the mall one day and it was definitely one of my best purchases for being such a random buy. It smells amazing and you will want to keep it on all day!
Arielle M.
This mask smells amazing. It literally didn't do anything for my skin. I got multiple deluxe samples of it. It didn't break my skin out but it also didn't do anything it claimed to do as well.
Janelle B.
Boston
Such a good mask! It always clears me up! Smells and feels great and leaves me feeling fresh, it's totally effective and doesn't disappoint. It's expensive but totally worth trying! I love all fresh products!
Ruchika B.
This mask didn’t really work for my skin. I actually did not notice a difference after putting it on. I used it 3-4 times before returning it because it didn’t work even once. I do like that it has small chunks of nectar but it’s a no go for me
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
This is one of my favorite masks! It looks like orange marmalade on your face but it gives you such a beautiful glow and it makes your skin amazingly soft & moisturized. It’s a bit pricey but definitely worth it!
Madison B.
Columbia , MO
Probably the most natural mask I have and I love everything about it I love. The feel of it it's very strange but it feels like it's getting the job done. Hydrating, plumping, and leaves a beautiful glow to the skin! great for dull and dry skin.
Brooke W.
This product does a great job of brightening and tightening the face. Some complain about washing the mask off, but off you work the mask into the face while washing it off, it's pretty easy. It leaves a bit of a tacky residue but absorbs easily.
Taylor B.
This is a favorite mask for sure when it comes to brightening effect. The texture is a bit odd in a natural chunks of fruit on my face way but I’m not bothered by that. The scent is fresh sweet and pleasant.
America R.
Humble, TX
I have been using this product for 3 months now and absolutely love it... it leaves my skin feeling moisturized but not greasy. The smell is wonderfully citrusy and is so invigorating in the morning.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora