BY FRESH #70 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Leah H.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Loved it. The texture and smell were amazing. Easy to apply and leaving it on for 10 minutes was no issues since it smelled so good. It was very gentle and left my skin very soft. I will be buying it again
Tara S.
Cheviot
First, this product smells amazing! Second it left my skin feeling hydrated and looking bright without causing any redness. I love this brand and this formula did not disappoint.
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
This mask felt really fresh, but was a little bit hard to distribute across the entire face. I enjoyed the smell and it made my skin feel very soft, but I did not notice any dramatic changes to my skin to make me want to purchase it again.
Kulpreet K.
Edison, NJ
This mask is very invigorating because of the citrusy smell. It gently exfoliates and makes my skin really soft & smooth after one application. This is like a treat for my face. I love this product!!
Isabelle  O.
I really like this product. It's kinda pricey but I would recommend. It really brightens your skin. My friend was raving about it and she was right and now I love it. Its like a jelly/jam and you kinda have to rub on your face but other than that I love it a lot. Would recommend.
Sue J.
This mask is so hydrating and smells amazing; sometimes i'm tempted to eat it instead of put it on my face! It leaves your skin looking brighter and more hydrated. I know I can always count on Fresh for skincare and masks!
🌙Luna🌙 L.
Round rock, TX
I love this so much. Smells amazing and leaves my skin looking so healthy and radiant. All of the fresh products are pretty great but this one is probably in the top running.
Karen B.
Birmingham, AL
The texture is a little strange but this stuff is fantastic, my skin looked so good after using. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a nice dewy glow and healthy looking skin. It toned down my redness and really helped with that final boost I was looking for.
Kristen T.
I found this mask very refreshing! My skin was soft and brightened. The smell alone is enough to make you relax! I would certainly recommend for once or twice weekly use- especially during the summer.
Lindsay S.
Brandon, MS
This is a nice refreshing mask. I didn't really noticed a huge difference in my skin  but it was soft immediately after the first use. I just didn't notice any extra vibrancy.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.