BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Danielle D.
Irving, TX
People always ask me if this mask is truly worth the price tag and I stare them dead in the eye and reply YES!!! This is by far the greatest face mask you can get for yourself. It is nourishing, replenishing, and will leave your skin glowing like a light bulb.
Jinny ♡.
Los Angeles, CA
fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask is gentle on the skin. It feels like you are rubbing fresh oranges on your face and smells as if you can eat it - not that I’ve tried 😝. Definitely felt like it lifted the dullness off my face!
Danielle D.
Irving, TX
The greatest face mask I have ever used in my entire life. My entire family noticed the glow on my new skin. I have never been so happy. The smell is heavenly! Genuinely love this so much. I buy it at Sephora and it lasts for a month or so! Totally worth it.
Violet B.
Eugene
This is such a nice mask for brightening the skin. I have used it a few times and each time I’m happy with the results! It has a wonderful citrusy scent and feels very refreshing on the skin. It is a little chunky, which can make it hard to apply sometimes.
Alicia P.
Doraville, GA
This mask is okay, I doubt it's great for acne prone skin/areas. I would definitely use this in the  decolletage area when parched. Not really what I justify spending on a vibrancy mask. I guess it's not effective enough for the money versus quantity
Chelsea M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
One of the best skin reboots I’ve had! It’s a must have product. I got it as a sample in an order from Sephora and once I tried it I was hooked!! This has become a favorite and helps keep me skin fresh and vibrant even when it doesn’t need a “pick me up”.
Isa M.
Plantation
This mask is everything! Upon applying I already feel it working within my skin and I feel refreshed and rejuvenated once I was it off. I also feel an immediate brightness in my skin tone after using it. It’s one I love to have a part of my skincare shelf!
Sara A.
I received a sample of this mask from Sephora and absolutely love the way it smells (so citrusy!) it definitely left me looking fresh faced and hydrated. The only con was the consistency was a little weird and chunky (but that’s to be expected with natural products), but not enough to turn me away.
Hope S.
I love love the scent and texture of this. Feels like your putting jam on your face in the best possible way. My skin was noticeably brighter and glowing after using this. Acts as a very mild exfoliation as well for those days your skin is feeling a little dull.
Katy S.
One of my favorites! This mask is so refreshing! It smells very citrusy and gives you a spa-like experience. After using this mask my skin is always glowy and hydrated. I use it mostly during the summer months, as it gives the most perfect glow. Highly recommend!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.