BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Candice B.
Mckinney, TX
This is a great mask to unwind with after a rough day or to brighten your face before something special. I love the scent and vitamins. My face feels great when I take it off.
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Tried this mask tonight. I was definitely surprised by it, it had a nice texture although it is hard to get off. My skin was glowing after I rinsed it off!! I completely recommend!
Sabaa M.
union city
It's literally the best smelling product by fresh, the vibrancy and the citrus just makes your face glow after using it. It is a must have, on all beauty lovers. Natural but safe.
Isadora P.
If you love firming masks, this is for you! I love the chunks that are in this mask they add to the natural claim the brand markets. The smell is amazing and it leaves your skin feeling smooth and glowy. I really love this product. Only shame is the price, but you get what you pay for!
Gaby B.
I LOVE this product!!! I got a sample in a Sephora play box and a little goes a long way. It smells amazing. Has chunks of fruit in it, and leaves my skin feeling amazing after. It exceeded my expectations.
Nicole S.
Cranford, NJ
If you are in dire need of some vitamin c then look no further! This is a great mask that adds some bounce and vibrancy is the skin. The only con is the texture but for the benefits its worth overlooking.
Leah H.
Peachtree Corners, GA
Loved it. The texture and smell were amazing. Easy to apply and leaving it on for 10 minutes was no issues since it smelled so good. It was very gentle and left my skin very soft. I will be buying it again
Fatiha I.
Johnston, IA
This mask felt really fresh, but was a little bit hard to distribute across the entire face. I enjoyed the smell and it made my skin feel very soft, but I did not notice any dramatic changes to my skin to make me want to purchase it again.
Stephanie O.
My face feels amazing immediately after using this product-- more than I have noticed out of ANY face mask I've ever used. It leaves it soft but renewed and clean. It is sticky and a little hard to apply evenly, but worth the uncomfortable wait for the payoff. It also smells amazing.
Tara S.
Cheviot
First, this product smells amazing! Second it left my skin feeling hydrated and looking bright without causing any redness. I love this brand and this formula did not disappoint.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.