BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Maloree K.
Falls Church, VA
Recently purchased this mask after looking for something that was more brightening. This product is outstanding! Not only does it have a great, citrusy scent, but it works wonders! My skin was so smooth and refreshed after just one use.
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
This product does exactly what it claims! Even after using it for the first time I noticed a brighter, more firm complexion. My favorite thing to do was to apply it on the morning after I washed my face for vibrant looking skin all day.
Kat J.
I liked this mask a lot and the citrus scent was incredibly pleasing, but I don't know if I would buy it regularly... Too expensive for my taste, but I did enjoy using it. I received a foil packet sample from Sephora.

First impression: HOLY COW, THIS SMELLS AMAZING! Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how great the scent of this mask is,... It’s like, orange citrusy deliciousness!

Fast forward to actual application,... This mask has a thick gooey sticky texture with chunks of crushed citrus fruit throughout. I followed the instructions (massage on clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes, wash off) and found that this mask was a mess to wash off LOL It took forever to fully get off my face, it was a bit of a hassle... But once I did get it off, I saw really fantastic results. My skin was radiant, vibrant, and smooth. The results lasted a couple of days, even after using other products. I was very pleased with what this mask did for my skin.

Overall, I loved the visible results and the smell was almost good enough to eat. But the price for the amount that you get and the difficulty in washing this off makes me hesitate buying a full size jar of this Fresh Mask. If price isn’t an issue for you, I definitely recommend it!!
Megan L.
Austin, TX
This product smells nice but it did nothing for my skin. I could have used nothing and got the same results. It didn’t irritate my skin so that’s a plus. It’s pretty expensive for what it is. I think there are better masks on the market
Kate M.
Signal Mtn, TN
Love the scent on this mask. I felt moisturized and fresh after using. I've yet to find a true "brightening" mask that really feels like it makes that huge of a difference but this one is close. 4 stars due to the price. Fresh, I love your masks but you're going to bankrupt me!
Jenny P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got a deluxe sample of this and it smells amazing. It does make your skin look a bit more vibrant after using but I don't think the results are long lasting. I'll continue to finish up the sample, but will not be purchasing the full size.
Liz J.
I do like this brightening mask from Fresh but I am not sure if it really does all that much brightening - it does make my skin feel hydrated and soft though. Heads up, it has a very strange texture, very much like chunky orange marmalade.
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
Loved this I love the brightening products and this one does the trick it feels good and it makes a noticeable difference I get this at Sephora it is not harsh but shouldn’t be used daily you get a good amount for the price
A L.
I love this mask! It gives you a great glow and is mainly made with food ingredients, you can even taste it. I like to put it on before I shower in the morning. It really makes my skin glow throughout the day and is very soothing.
Richelle L.
The Plains
This smells heavenly!! I can’t stop raving about the smell of this mask!! Sometimes I just open the jar up to smell it and not even to put it on!  It’s that good! It has a fiber like texture which might not be for everyone but I didn’t mind. Feels fresh and awakens my skin!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.