BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1965)
Sydney G.
This mask nourishes and revives the skin. This mask is also gentle and hydrating. If you feel like your skin is looking dull this is a perfect mask to brighten your complexion and even out skin tone. I would recommend this mask for any skin type and would most likely purchase it again!
Kim R.
san diego
Loved this product! It brightens your skin and shrinks your pores. I love using it in the morning as a “wake up” for my skin. I would definitely buy it again. I’m also curious about how the face cream of this line is. Maybe I’ll try that next.
Savanna S.
Hickory
A very nice product that left my skin feeling soft and smooth. Was very gentle. I think it was a very good value for its price, and it 100% met all the expectations I had for it. I would and do recommend this mask to my friends and family.
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
Loved this brightening products are my favorite and this one is among the best of them IT SMELLS AMAZING and it feels like my face is literally brightening when I use it I can see a difference and I love that it makes me more confident
Jordan A.
San Mateo, CA
This mask smells and feels incredible on my face! I love the convenience of the jar style packaging: It leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrating, while leaving my skin tone brightened and even. I would definitely buy this product again!
Daisy B.
Los Angeles
I love this mask- but one star off for the price. I know Fresh is expensive, but this mask is like $65. It does work. It does smell bomb. It does seem like your smacking marmalade all over your face. I just wish it was more in the $50 range.
Katie L.
Portland, OR
I just picked this up at Sephora and I've tried it two times. It's super!

1. Formula // The formula is different than typical masks - it has a jelly like consistency with little bits of fruit (I think) in it.

2. Application // It goes on slightly sticky but I gently rub it with my finger tips all over my face and it exfoliates your skin first then creates an amazing freshening feeling and noticeable glow once you rinse it off. I leave it on 10-15 minutes then use a face towel or sponge to remove it.

3. Effect // Exfoliation, soothing, smoothd skin, glow, brightening.

4. Scent // it smells fruity - like citrus but not over the top.

5. Price // it's a bit high but I feel it's worth it and you'll get numerous uses out if it.

6. Packaging // classic but with a modern twist given the packing color and font color.

7. Skin type // I have combination skin - I'm in my 30s and it works great.

8. Overall // a unique addition to my mask collection, I would REBUY definitely.
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
I love my fresh vitamin nectar face mask! It's mainly made of real fruit! And citrus is amazing for the skin is so many ways! It's expensive but effective and smells so good and makes your skin so soft and radiant! I highly recommend!
Angelica B.
Ann Arbor, MI
Used a sample of this and really loved the smell and feel of the mask. Left it on for 10 minutes and saw my skin brighten a bit. Overall smelled great and was a fun mask to test out. Would need to test it a few more times to see results
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
This product does exactly what it claims! Even after using it for the first time I noticed a brighter, more firm complexion. My favorite thing to do was to apply it on the morning after I washed my face for vibrant looking skin all day.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora