BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Aliyah E.
Uniondale , NY
Two words : smells amazing! Literally like a citrus dream with out irritating the skin. The little pieces of fruit act as gentle exfoliating agents and I always have bright skin after this mask!
Nakayla Q.
Philadelphia
This mask totally helped reduce the visibility of my pores. It made my skin smooth and it made some of my acne less visible. Loved it. It was pretty effective. It was gentle. I'd love if it had a better smell. It smelled a little strong for my liking
Courtney D.
The best of the best!! This is always a favorite of mine. The product keeps my skin so soft. It looks so clean when I use it. It is long lasting and comes in great packaging. Highly recommend! I've been a user of this brand for years and I'll always come back to it!
Surita K.
Syracuse, NY
Amazing product. I got this at Sephora, and I really like how this smells! So citrusy, very nice texture. Leaves my skin feeling nice and bright after one use! Love to use this for a nice glow.
Katie C.
Athens
My face felt so soft after using this mask! After using it for a couple weeks on a weekly basis, I could defiantly tell a difference in the brightness in my skin. Co-workers told me, that my face looked like it was glowing!
Caitlin N.
Ashland, KY
I love this face mask! It is great for people needing help with skin brightening. Anyone suffering from age spots, sun spots, and acne scarring. Your face will be glowing after the first use!
Megha M.
Sunnyvale, CA
I’m a great fresh beauty fan. This is another mask that has helped with my hyperpigmentation along with black tea overnight mask . This gives he face a healthy glow and helps in removing tan . It also evens out the skin .
Donna R.
OMG...I love how smooth & clean my face feels & looks after application.  It feels sticky (from the fruit) but gentle, and smells absolutely amazing.  I love this product!
zaida c.
Fresno, CA
I love using this product a lot it's my favorite one and it's a good value it's not too pricey and it's effective to me and it's really gentle it's not harsh at all and I would certainly recommend it to others
Scyla S.
Battle Creek, MI
Feels like fruit smashed up and put on your skin. At first it's weird but it makes your skin feel extremely hydrated and plump. The vitamin C is used to brighten the skin and even the skin tone and reduce acne scars.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.