BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This mask smells fruity and delicious. It is a bit sticky and there's straight up chunks in it. It has a honey like consistency. It makes my face feel dewy afterwards. It's kind of a messy process but it's worth it!
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
this product was t my favorite by far. i wasn’t a fan of the strong scent it had and i couldn’t really tell a difference in my skin after multiple uses. to me it was t a good bargain and was kind of pricey as well.
Erin W.
Lafayette, IN
It's pretty sticky, but it does make my skin feel great. I'm not sure about whether it's worth it at the price, quite yet, though. There's definitely other products out there that cost less and work just as well. I do enjoy the citrus scent, but could see that bothering more sensitive users.
Jessica Y.
Got a sample of this from Sephora. It felt nice but I didn't see any major brightening effects after trying the mask for a week. I wouldn't purchase it for the full price especially since it's pretty expensive.
Gabby K.
Chicago
I’ve tried this mask a few times and it does seem to freshen up and brighten my face. It smells amazing as well. It is one of Fresh’s cheaper mask though, but it is definitely not cheap in quality. Great for those relaxation days
Denise V.
Hutto, TX
All time favorite mask. Leaves skin feeling hydrated, rejuvenated, and plump. It smells incredible and it surpassed my expectations. Fresh has gorgeous packaging so that is a plus. I would definitely repurchase.
Ashley P.
Eagan, MN
I'm obsessed with this product. My roommate got me hooked. It was perfect for my dry skin and it really hydrated me. I wetted plain sheet masks and put it over this product so I turned it into a nice sheer mask.
amber m.
Winfield Il
It was alright the constituency was kinda gross but it was that bad. For my skin however didn’t feel much of a difference. I got a sample and definitely would not buy it. Definitely texture was a big big problem.
Hao N.
Irvine, CA
I'm so in love with this mask! It smells like citrus but in a fresh way. There's bits of citrus fruit as well and even though they're not rough, I like the feel of those bits almost physically exfoliating my face. Even with the first use of this mask, my face looked brighter. The effect didn't last, but it definitely made me feel more motivated to keep using and repurchasing it.
Trevor H.
Put this on some bread and brighten up my insides! Lol. I actually love working with this. It gives me and my clients the scensorial experience that I want. My skin not only is brighter but smoother and simple.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.