BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Tonia H.
Kansas City , MO
I use this when I’m getting ready to record a YouTube video. It really gives my skin that youthful glow and I love it. I purchased this from Sephora and the price point was pretty decent.
Doni R.
Marion , OH
This face mask not only smells great but feels amazing. It really awakens up the skin. I've used lots of Fresh products but I would buy this time and time again . It's so invigorating. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or tacky . It's a great mask to use.
Lynley B.
Hilliard, OH
The mask instantly brightens your skin. I'm a big fan of fresh, and almost all of their products. This mask is not only effective, but it smells SO good! Many good face masks have smells that I deal with because they work so well, this one I actually enjoy!
Cindy K.
Overall, this face mask is okay. It definitely contains a citrus smell and feels very natural and unique in the process. It left my skin looking radiant and hydrated and I smelled fresh as well. However, it did not make a huge difference to my skin overall.
Courtney D.
I love this product. Vitamin C products always smell delicious and this one does, too. It has a jelly/sticky consistency with bits of what seems to be fruit rind in it, but the product dries fully; it is a little difficult to take off because of the rind pieces. I love the way it makes my face feel and I will be purchasing once I finish the sample I have.
Kaylin P.
ayer
I loved this mask. I use this mask when my skin is feeling dull. It makes my skin so dewy and plump after I wear this. It my go to when I have an event coming up. It provides good hydration especially in conjunction with the moisturizer. It’s very gentle and smells like candy. It is one of my favorites.
Taylor L.
This stuff is amazing! It has fruit chunks which are a bit annoying, but other than that it smells incredible and really brightens you up. Plus, it's not irritating so you can use it in the morning if you so desire.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
I love fresh! Their masks never fail me so I was so excited when this product came out. It’s so easy on the skin yet it does what it says it will. After a week I was getting compliments on how much it made my skin glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin has gone dull.
Constance L.
I love this face mask! It leaves your skin looking so vibrant afterwards and soft as well. Make sure you wipe it off with a washcloth when washing it off - helps to exfoliate a little without being too abrasive on your skin.
Erin K.
Tempe, Az
Love love love this! I received a sample in my sephora play box. The smell is amazing and the gel like formula is great. It instantly made my skin feel more refreshed. However the texture weirded me out at first as there are gritty pieces of fruit in it.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora