BY FRESH #85 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Shereen S.
I love this mask I got it in my Sephora play box. May face feels bright and refreshing after I use this mask. I like to use it in the morning before skincare routine. The smell is AMAZING which is a plus!
Lelu F.
Tulsa, OK
I got a sample and felt in love with this mask. Smells like oranges and really boosts the hydration. Your skin feels amazing and it does bring life back to skin. A great mask for anyone! Love love love it
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This mask works amazing at smoothing, brightening and firming tired and dull skin. You can see the real chunks of fruit in this mask. Pricey but worth the investment! I recommend this mask for those looking to improve their skin.
Grace T.
This product leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I will say the price seems a little more than I would like to pay for a mask. While it was nice on my skin I don't think I would purchase it again because the price is not worth it to me. Drugstore works fine for most masks :)
Tanya B.
I absolutely love this mask..it smells amazing, and it works just as good..it keeps my skin healthy, and glowing..not just that but it's also great for all skin types including/ especially sensitive. Fresh definitely out did themselves with this..I highly recommend you try this mash..
Amanda F.
Middle Vlg, NY
First, this product smells AMAZING. I want to eat it. the mask goes on easily but doesn’t completely dry like a regular mask would. When washing off it does get a little annoying because you have to use a wash cloth to get everything off but I can def see a glow right away.
Tiff C.
My face felt instantly smooth after one use. Saw immediate results. Tighter and glowing skin. Everything I expected. I got it online from fresh. And was a little bit more than what I normally spend but worth every penny. Definitely going to buy another jar once this one runs out.
Sally T.
I am in love with this product. I received it as a sample, and I ended up buying the full size. This makes my skin looks very fresh and revitalized, and I like to use it before I put makeup on for an entire day or for a night out. This brightens your skin way better than I was expecting, and it smells great too which is a plus!
Irene L.
fresh meadows, NY
THIS IS SO GOOD. the smell is AMAZING first of all. it has a fruity fresh scent. the texture feels like jelly and is so soothing on the skin, with a few bumps of nectar or whatever it is. this mask makes your skin so so soft and and feels clean. i prefer this over their rose mask.
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I received a free sample of this from Sephora and I usually love doing masks especially the peel offs but when I realized it was peel off I was immediately disappointed. On top of that, I broke out and realized it wasn't working for me. I'm not sure what others see in this product to be honest. I only liked the scent.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.