BY FRESH #85 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Brooke M.
Fort Worth , TX
I have extremely dry skin. I leave this on for 20 minutes after I wash my face. I wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. After washing off I have a noticeable difference in my skin. It immediately glows, has moisture, and looks dewy. I get so many compliments after using this product. Use it up to twice a week.
Alexia P.
Elgin, TX
Got a sample of this in Sephora Play. It's nice, does help with brightening the skin. Only thing I don't like about it is the chunks of nectar in it. It ends up just getting in the cracks of your fingers and not really staying on your face. A little does go a long way, I've gotten 5 uses out of a 15ml sample.
Farah V.
Decatur, GA
This mask smells so good you almost want to eat it! There are actual chunks of fruit in here which feel amazing on the skin. It goes on a bit sticky but once it's all Over the skin it feels great. My face looks so bright and refreshed after washing it off!
Teecia K.
Salina
fresh Rose Face Mask  This mask was nice feeling on the skin it was relaxing and simple to use. I got it on their website and it shipped quickly. It worked well for my dry skin. The packaging is simple but works decently for the product. I'd reccomend to others looking for a new face mask.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of my favorite face masks. Its a vibrancy boosting mask, meaning it's a brightener. For starters, It smells amazing! It also gets the job done. It definitely brightens. I love the consistency of it. It has the pulp of citrus fruits which is super cool. Overall, it gets the job done for me. I love it.
Christie A.
Boston, MA
i. love. this. its so natural you can practically eat it (though idk why you'd do that) its a chunky citrus mask that smells divine. i love the way my skin feels after, it feels soft and plump and looks visibly moisturized and clear. also a little goes a long way so the price tag is definitely worth it
Hannah M.
Woodstock, GA
So I liked this moisturizer because it didn't break me out and didn't irritate my skin. But it wasn't effective in any brightening effect. I notice more of a brightening using my simple vitamin C daily serum. Plus, I prefer a light skin oil over a cream under makeup, so perhaps it just isn't for me.
Jessica A.
Bell, CA
i purchased this product in sephora while browsing and on my first use, my skin after washing off this product looks so glowy and luminous, i love it! not only does my skin look amazing, the product itself smells amazing! i could leave it on for an hour if i wanted to, and i still get great results.
Jaz G.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is perfect if you want that summer time glow without the blistering sun. It makes my skin feel so soft and subtle. I have both my roommates using it.  It's a little on the expensive side but it's totally worth it if you use it at least twice a week. It should also come with a small scooper.
Murielle P.
Revere , MA
Looking for a glow when you have an event to attend like a wedding or social? This is the product for you! I use this the day I have a special event to attend and I could honestly go without any make up it works so well for me. I'd say give it a try (test run however a few days before just incase!)
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.