BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Love this mask! Its a really fun, different type that wipes off easily with a warm wash cloth once its done. Has a beautifully, fruity, fresh smell and naturally helps to brighten the skin without any clinical interference.
Ashley B.
Cameron Park, CA
This mask smells so delicious I could eat it. It also leaves my skin feeling super soft and healthy. I have used a lot of different face masks over the years and this is by far one of my favorites. You can really feel the quality. I would love to buy this again.
Miosotis O.
Fall River , MA
This is like Fresh's version of a peel. All the citrus acids help to gently exfoliate while jam packed with vitamins so your restoring your skin at the same time as your exfoliating. Your left with glowing silky soft skin.
Krissy D.
I should start by saying I haven't used this mask consistently enough to notice any real results, but if you're looking for something to throw on for a 'pamper' night, this is a great option based on the scent alone! It's very pleasant and smells just like oranges. That being said, this citrus-y mask would also probably work great as a quick pick me up before a night out!
Cristal P.
Kissimmee, FL
I'm all about keeping my skin looking glowing and youthful for as long as possible even though I'm only 21. I like everything about this mask the smell is like honey you can barely smell it I would totally recommend it.
Bianca E.
Washington, DC
I got this as a birthday gift and it's perfect. Not only does it smell good. It has bits of fruit in it. After rinsing it off I could definitely see a vibrancy. Amazing product. 10 across the board shutout to my sister!!
Heather D.
I absolutely love the Fresh brand of beauty products. All of the ingredients are top of the line and great for your face. I have combo/oily skin and this product worked great. They are a little pricey but well worth it.
Jennifer N.
La mesa, CA
My skin feels super refreshed and vibrant right after rinsing this mask but long term I haven't seen it keep its bright radiance on my face. Hasn't done much, and it's somewhat hard to wash off I recommend using a wash cloth.
Olivia S.
Lawrenceville, NJ
This made my skin so glowy and radiant. It smells AMAZING and knowing that there is crushed fruit in the product makes me feel like I’m doing good by my skin. My skin feels very soft and looks amazing when I use this mask.
Abby K.
Greenwood, IN
This is a super messy but fun mask to use! I don't notice any instant results but continued use will help to brighten your skin. Fresh has a lot of high end mask options and this one is certainly not one of their best!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.