BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Alexa C.
Clermont, FL
I received a free sample of this from Sephora and I usually love doing masks especially the peel offs but when I realized it was peel off I was immediately disappointed. On top of that, I broke out and realized it wasn't working for me. I'm not sure what others see in this product to be honest. I only liked the scent.
Amanda F.
Middle Vlg, NY
First, this product smells AMAZING. I want to eat it. the mask goes on easily but doesn’t completely dry like a regular mask would. When washing off it does get a little annoying because you have to use a wash cloth to get everything off but I can def see a glow right away.
Irene L.
fresh meadows , NY
THIS IS SO GOOD. the smell is AMAZING first of all. it has a fruity fresh scent. the texture feels like jelly and is so soothing on the skin, with a few bumps of nectar or whatever it is. this mask makes your skin so so soft and and feels clean. i prefer this over their rose mask.
Tiff C.
My face felt instantly smooth after one use. Saw immediate results. Tighter and glowing skin. Everything I expected. I got it online from fresh. And was a little bit more than what I normally spend but worth every penny. Definitely going to buy another jar once this one runs out.
Sally T.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I am in love with this product. I received it as a sample, and I ended up buying the full size. This makes my skin looks very fresh and revitalized, and I like to use it before I put makeup on for an entire day or for a night out. This brightens your skin way better than I was expecting, and it smells great too which is a plus!
Christy C.
Love this product! It really does help your skin seem more vibrant and if you have hyperpigmentation it will also help will making those dark spots even out. Plus it's nice because it's not too intense where it will strip your skin of hydration so it's great for everyday use.
Tabitha M.
Lake Stevens
I love this mask. It's perfect for the morning time before you do your make up or even if your not. It's a perfect wakeup mask smells like oranges and gives your face the wakeup boost it needs while nourishing your skin with tons of vitamins making you look fresh and glowing.
Kristina S.
Massapequa, NY
I enjoyed using this mask. It feels nice and smells nice. I did notice some boost in vibrancy after using it, but I have not used it regularly. I wouldn't mind adding this to my routine, but I wasn't so amazed that I wanted to replace my similar mask. I think it's worth the price.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I received this in one of my subscription boxes and really don’t care for very much I feel it’s pretty harsh hurts the face the packaging was just a plain little white box. If you like this lying then it’s great for you but I’m just not a fan of the whole line besides a few products
devin p.
Rockwood, MI
really good for dry skin i got a sample for Christmas when i bought something, it smells really fresh like fruit its gentle on the skin, it makes your skin look really dewy but not oily. i would reccomend this to anyone with dry skin or someone that needs a skin pick me up
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.