BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Jace K.
Wilmette, IL
I got this as a sample from Sephra and it was amazing! The smell is A+, my skin felt brighter and smoother after 15 minutes of use, and it felt great the day after as well. It does have small pieces of fruit in it (orange I believe) and it wasn't as easy to remove as a standard face mask would be due to it, but it's not a bother. For 5 stars I would need to use this a couple more wees, but so far so good!
Molly N.
BEAVERTON, OR
I love this mask!! So refreshing! Feels like you are literally rubbing citrusy jam all over your face (in a good way!) was incredibly fresh feeling (pun intended!) made my skin feel very vibrant and yummy!! I will for sure re purchase once I'm out.
Hannah K.
Ehh. This mask isn't bad, I've just tried similar things that are better. It smells really good and feels nice but it just doesn't do enough for the price. Also, it has a really weird texture that's kind of off-putting, it has chunks of fruit in it.
Chelsea L.
Orlando, FL
Received a deluxe sample of this product and used it completely in 2 weeks! The smell is incredible and the nectar felt so refreshing on my skin! I could tell a difference in the redness of my skin after just one use! Really nice brightening mask!
Maggie M.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing too special, but it did have somewhat of a revitalizing effect. I received a complimentary sample through Sephora, but I don't think I'd pay the full price. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Didn't quite meet my expectations for the brand though.
Lanie H.
Omaha , NE
LOVE LOVE LOVE! This mask tightens my skin and minimizes my pores while being totally gentle. The jar is great and I'm serious when I say this stuff smells amazing. The only downfall is this stuff is pricey! Thankfully, a little goes a long way!
Stephanie L.
Escondido, CA
This mask and the Rose mask are my two favorite Fresh products. Their always incredibly moisturizing and absorb into my skin. I’ve received this as a sample several times, and will definitely be buying the full size. It’s worth every penny!
Jez C.
Tucson, AZ
This mask is a little sticky and messy but everyone needs to try this!!! GO GET A SAMPLE!!!!!!!!! It's really fresh and it just makes your skin sooooooo youthful and glowy I loved it!!!!!!!! It just makes your dull skin look so bright I loved it
Yessica D.
Doral, FL
Me encanta esta mascarilla! hace lucir mi piel suaves y sedosa! Deja un acabado en la piel impresionante debido a sus altos volúmenes de humectacion y limpieza en la piel! Es realmente maravillosa siempre deja mi piel suave, sedosa y muy sana!
Alyssa B.
Rogers, AR
I love my fresh vitamin nectar face mask! It's mainly made of real fruit! And citrus is amazing for the skin is so many ways! It's expensive but effective and smells so good and makes your skin so soft and radiant! I highly recommend!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.