BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1967)
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
I don’t know what the hype is about but I really wanted to try this mask and the sales person was bragging how great it is yet I saw no absolutely no difference after multiple uses. I love Fresh thou will keep trying their other products. But it is pricey so if it doesn’t works it makes you wonder if you should try a diff line.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Why didn't anyone tell me about this! I tried it for the first time tonight and it smelled absolutely AMAZING! I do feel that it is a little pricey but well worth it. I like the texture. It felt cool for the first few minutes and then when it was closer to the time to take it off, I could feel my skin tighten a little.
Jen P.
I've only used this once so far. This does make my face soft, but it's pretty messy to apply. I found it difficult to get and even layer on my face, and when I was trying to remove it I had some trouble in the areas near my hair. I liked the way it made my skin feel though, so I'm definitely going to try again to see if there's a better method for applying and washing it off
Margaret A.
This is my favorite mask to wake my face up! It smells great and the fresh fruit mixed into the product is amazing. It visibly brightens my skin and leaves it hydrated.  It is another Fresh product that I cannot get enough of.  The packaging is a bit small for the price but it is still worth it!
Kirssy M.
Oh my oh myy...first time tonight i tried this face mask and im in love first of the orange scent it hans. It also has chuncks of the fruit inside and is just amazing. I love the way my face felt and looked after. I mask every tuesdays and fridays.
Lyss C.
Trenton, NJ
Love this mask! Bought a sample sized one @ Sephora; I use this in combination w| the same face moisturizer.. It makes the skin very pretty & glowy. Looks very fresh. Nectar infused pieces are a bit hard to get off once mask dries completely; but usually absorbs nicely into the skin for good moisture. Would def. recommend.
Alexia P.
Elgin, TX
Got a sample of this in Sephora Play. It's nice, does help with brightening the skin. Only thing I don't like about it is the chunks of nectar in it. It ends up just getting in the cracks of your fingers and not really staying on your face. A little does go a long way, I've gotten 5 uses out of a 15ml sample.
Hayden H.
Jonesboro
This face mask is amazing and totally worth your your money. This face mask is so refreshing and makes your skin look so hydrating. Also it makes your skin look and feel boosted. Finally after a few uses your skin looks absolutely stunning. All in all this face mask from fresh is totally worth your money
Teecia K.
Salina
fresh Rose Face Mask  This mask was nice feeling on the skin it was relaxing and simple to use. I got it on their website and it shipped quickly. It worked well for my dry skin. The packaging is simple but works decently for the product. I'd reccomend to others looking for a new face mask.
Tiffany S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is by far one of my favorite face masks. Its a vibrancy boosting mask, meaning it's a brightener. For starters, It smells amazing! It also gets the job done. It definitely brightens. I love the consistency of it. It has the pulp of citrus fruits which is super cool. Overall, it gets the job done for me. I love it.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora