BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1938)
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
This mask is one of my ride or die faves. It has little pieces of orange in it and it's super gentle. It also smells amazing. It makes my skin SO radiant and it feels so good. The packaging is simple which is why I like it. I'm really impressed with most of this brand's products because a little goes a long way and they're high quality.
LvlUpBeauty1X♡☆ T.
Southbend Washington
ove this mask!I paired this mask with the origins mask spray and I am in love. The smell is fantastic. I feel like this is a smoothie for my face. After I rinsed off the mask, my skin was visibly brighter. I don't have many dark spots, but my face seemed more healthy. The pieces can be a tad chunky, but the mask still stays on fine.
Natalie G.
Spring, TX
My goodness this mask is by far amazing skin food!! During the summer months living in Houston; it gets hot, hot, hot & humid/sticky but this mask left my face feeling clean, fresh, smooth & soft. My entire face felt was glowing after I used this mask! You can find yours @ Ulta & it's truly a great addition to my masks on rotation!!!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
Bought this from Amazon for $10. I was pleased with the product itself. It looked like apricot jelly, you put it on your clean face and let sit for 15 minutes then rinse. It helped moisturize my skin BUT there was only enough in the jar to do it for one week. I think it's a bit pricey and I can't seem to find it anywhere else other than Amazon
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
I live the smell and feel of this mask but it was kind of a miss for me. It's so hard to put on because it doesn't really stay together - it's too crumbly. And I can't say I saw any difference in my skin after using it. I've only used it once so it could get better but I think there are too many better masks to try out there.
Lara O.
Kenilworth
THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL! My all time favorite face mask for big events: weddings, school dances, dates, fancy dinners. This is honestly the best face mask I have ever used. The results are instant; my face looks better than it ever has after using this mask. Would 100/10 recommend because it is completely worth the money.
Krista B.
This is one of my favorite skin care items. I had heard good things about it and it really met my expections. I was a first time user but I'll defiantly be buying this again. I do think it's a little more pricey than other masks so it will have to be something I splurge on. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Deborah J.
Alpharetta
This is an exfoliating/brightening mask that is great on sensitive skin as it is rather gentle. As with all Fresh pproducts, the ingredients are plant based & natural. This is one of those masks where the results are best seen after using over a period of time.fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm not impressed. Us oily skin, acne prone women need vibrancy too but I think this is more meant for hydrating dry skin. I didn't notice any difference after doing my usual mask routine which is steaming to open my pores and doing a mask while I blow dry my hair in a hot bathroom to really make it sink in. It wasn't bad and it felt refreshing going on, but for me it just didn't live up to the small expectation I had of it doing what the title suggests it will even a little bit and it didn't. It didn't break me out, it did make me feel a bit oily right after but that's about it. All in all it's a refreshing mask but not much more in my case. I would never spend $62 on this. I'm upset I spent 100 points on it at sephora to be honest and if I had bought it I would be returning it next day. Most people think you need to wait forever for results but that's just not the case. Good skincare will do little by little every time you use it and that's just not the case here. Love fresh but no.
Ivy D.
Huntington Beach
I don’t know what the hype is about but I really wanted to try this mask and the sales person was bragging how great it is yet I saw no absolutely no difference after multiple uses. I love Fresh thou will keep trying their other products. But it is pricey so if it doesn’t works it makes you wonder if you should try a diff line.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora