BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
This mask smells amazing! It doesn't dry out my face and it totally did what I expected! It brightened my completion and made my skin feel refreshed. Be warned, there are like little bits of orange or something in this mask, but I personally loved that!
Taylor C.
Conroe, TX
The scent of this mask is to die for. I feel like I'm putting a freshly made fruity mask on my face! It's great for my dry sensitive skin. I'm a repeat user and love Fresh's entire line of products. It's a fantastic brand and there is no room for improvement.
Charlene R.
New York
This smells sooo refreshing. Fresh has many fabulous products but they are on the pricey side and there are other cheaper alternatives but this mask is so good. I put it on at night sit in the bath and between the smell and the hot water I am in heaven.
Constance L.
I love this face mask! It leaves your skin looking so vibrant afterwards and soft as well. Make sure you wipe it off with a washcloth when washing it off - helps to exfoliate a little without being too abrasive on your skin.
R M.
The price is very steep for the effects this mask has. It feels like you're rubbing fruit peel all over your face that you could blend up and stew yourself....I don't really get the hype with this product and wouldn't recommend it for purchase.
Shayna P.
Got it for the promise of skin brightening, for which it definitely delivers. It's my first time using it, and I found it to be very pretty, smell nice, and have a nice, hydrating texture. It's very pricey for not that much of it, so I probably wouldn't buy it often.
Malekan A.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great mask. Love the texture of it really helps with hydration and pores and brightening the skin. I love it because is completely organic products. Great for dry skin and a little goes a long way the price point is really good and affordable you apply it for 15 minutes then rinse off
Jenna T.
sacramento, CA
Sephora is slowly making me a fan of Fresh with the products they send in my play boxes. This max is really easy to use and it smells so good. It really brightens up my skin and I love that in features a lot of vitamins and natural ingredients.
Maggie M.
Knoxville, TN
Nothing too special, but it did have somewhat of a revitalizing effect. I received a complimentary sample through Sephora, but I don't think I'd pay the full price. Gentle on my sensitive skin. Didn't quite meet my expectations for the brand though.
Chelsea L.
Orlando, FL
Received a deluxe sample of this product and used it completely in 2 weeks! The smell is incredible and the nectar felt so refreshing on my skin! I could tell a difference in the redness of my skin after just one use! Really nice brightening mask!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.