BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1972)
Regina E.
I enjoyed this mask, although it does seem like you are spreading orange marmalade on your face, but it's not unpleasant! It has a nice citrus smell. My face looks brighter after use. I received it in a subscription box and will likely purchase when my deluxe sample is empty.
Shelby P.
Love this mask! I got it as a sample in one of my subscription boxes and I fell in love😍 It has a weird texture because of the nectar but I love it! It's very refreshing on the face and leaves my face feeling so soft and clean!! The mask is a little bit gooey, but it isn't a problem when applying the mask!  It's a great mask for people with dry skin!!
Chelsea B.
Kingston, NH
The texture of this mask is a little odd at first. It almost feels like the consistency of a marmalade, but on your face. That's not necessarily a bad thing, it just took some getting used to. The smell is delightful, though! Very citrusy with a hint of fruit loop. The mask is supposed to give you a "glow," but I didn't notice much of a difference.
Seerra P.
3.3 Fl. Oz. For $62. This pretty jar is somewhat expensive but it gets the job done ! It's fruity smelling and it makes my skin so soft and radiant. I loved this face mask but I have not been able to find it anywhere near where I live, so I have not been Able to re purchase it. That's the only reason why I'm giving it 4 stars. I don't shop online.
shelby s.
I received a sample in my Sephora order during the VIB sale and I'm obsessed! The product itself is a tad messy but once you get past the shock of thee texture of the mask all is good. It left my skin feeling soft and bright!!!! The only tip I have is make sure to apply close to a sink to wash your hands; I'm about to clean my door knobs now. :)
Cristal M.
Aurora, CO
It made my skin feel really nice. I applied after I cleansed my skin. This definitely met my expectations I love the packaging I wish it came with a little spatula like some of my other masks (hate putting my fingers I ) it has a strong citrus smell so if you like more subtle smells this might not be for you. Will definitely be buying more.
Desiree G.
It smells so good I almost want too eat it. I did feel like I was spreading an orange marmalade on my face but once I got over that I let the magic work and the results were amazing. It made my skin feel refreshed and clean and i felt like i had a glow.
Kayla G.
Millington, TN
This product was so "FRESH!!" (Pun intended. The citris in the face mask made me feel so clean, and made my pores look much smaller. I got the 1 oz. but I had more. For using the recomended 3-4 times a week, I would size up to the 3 oz!!!
Riley R.
Muskegon, MI
This mask is one of my ride or die faves. It has little pieces of orange in it and it's super gentle. It also smells amazing. It makes my skin SO radiant and it feels so good. The packaging is simple which is why I like it. I'm really impressed with most of this brand's products because a little goes a long way and they're high quality.
LvlUpBeauty1X♡☆ T.
Southbend Washington
ove this mask!I paired this mask with the origins mask spray and I am in love. The smell is fantastic. I feel like this is a smoothie for my face. After I rinsed off the mask, my skin was visibly brighter. I don't have many dark spots, but my face seemed more healthy. The pieces can be a tad chunky, but the mask still stays on fine.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora