BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Cindy K.
Overall, this face mask is okay. It definitely contains a citrus smell and feels very natural and unique in the process. It left my skin looking radiant and hydrated and I smelled fresh as well. However, it did not make a huge difference to my skin overall.
Taylor L.
This stuff is amazing! It has fruit chunks which are a bit annoying, but other than that it smells incredible and really brightens you up. Plus, it's not irritating so you can use it in the morning if you so desire.
sam 🌷.
Houston , TX
I love fresh! Their masks never fail me so I was so excited when this product came out. It’s so easy on the skin yet it does what it says it will. After a week I was getting compliments on how much it made my skin glow. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who feels like their skin has gone dull.
Marinna S.
Omaha
I LOVE this product. The smell. The effect. Amazing! The only MINOR thing would be that it's a bit difficult to get off, but the result is absolutely worth it and the problem is fixed with a warm washcloth in lieu of my hands. Nothing makes my skin look as bright and moisturized as this.
Doni R.
This face mask not only smells great but feels amazing. It really awakens up the skin. I've used lots of Fresh products but I would buy this time and time again . It's so invigorating. It doesn't leave your skin sticky or tacky . It's a great mask to use.
Karelys M.
Valrico
Love it refresh my face my husband and mother used it to and yes it was more of what y expectied its my favorit mask yes very good value and price i will like everyone to use it and of courst i will use it more and more 100% recommend everybody will love it
Courtney D.
I love this product. Vitamin C products always smell delicious and this one does, too. It has a jelly/sticky consistency with bits of what seems to be fruit rind in it, but the product dries fully; it is a little difficult to take off because of the rind pieces. I love the way it makes my face feel and I will be purchasing once I finish the sample I have.
Constance L.
I love this face mask! It leaves your skin looking so vibrant afterwards and soft as well. Make sure you wipe it off with a washcloth when washing it off - helps to exfoliate a little without being too abrasive on your skin.
Aura C.
I love how it smells. It has small chunks in it but I don't mind because it awakens my skin and it feels as of I am having a mini spa moment. My skin looks radiant and fresh afterwards!
Erin S.
Dublin, OH
This mask smells amazing! It doesn't dry out my face and it totally did what I expected! It brightened my completion and made my skin feel refreshed. Be warned, there are like little bits of orange or something in this mask, but I personally loved that!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.