BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Alfred B.
Chula Vista, CA
This face mask was very nice, but the price is holding me back from buying it again.
PROS
-gives your skin a very nice glow
-made with natural ingredients
-great for sensitive skin!
CONS
-messy application
-PRICE
Overall this is a pretty solid choice for a mask but I would steer away if you are on a budget.
Summer
Left my skin feeling moisturized and glowing. If you love the smell of citrus you’ll love this. As for difference in texture and dark spots I feel like over time it’s helped marginally but then again you can’t expect a mask you use once a week to do a drastic difference. It’s a great pampering product.
Sarah P.
Marietta, GA
While this mask smells amazing, I didn't see a huge difference. It has chunks of real fruit (the acid brightens the skin and evens tone) which makes the product smell great. It is gentle for sensitive skin and the packaging is beautiful. Will not repurchase.
Ayisha K.
All of the Fresh skin care products are amazing. They make your skin feel amazing as well. I always use this product and it has never disappointed me. The packaging is done really neat it makes the item more appealing. I would buy this item over and over again!
Marissa J.
Holbrook, NY
I had noticeable brightness after just one use!!!! I was so surprised! It has an odd consistency which I wasn't crazy about at first but who cares because it worked so well!!! If you are looking for a mask to truly brighten I would definitely recommend this one!!
Diana A.
EU SIMPLESMENTE AMO PRODUTINHOS DE CUIDADOS PESSOAIS. TENHO VÁRIOS EM MEU BANHEIRO. ADORO CUIDAR DA MINHA PELE E USO VÁRIOS PRODUTOS COM CHEIRO GOSTOSO E QUE AINDA CUIDAM DA MINHA PELE. SOU CONSUMISTA EU SEI, MAIS FAZER O QUE ? SE AMO CUIDAR DA MINHA BELEZA.
Maddie T.
Tallahassee, FL
Love this mask! I use it when my skin feels dull and needs to be refreshed. It smells great, like citrus, but the scent isn't over powering. If you leave it on too long it's a little hard to wash off but nothing too bad. Overall really nice to brighten skin!
Taylor S.
Love this mask, it's very hydrating and it smells delicious too! I received a sample from Sephora, and it had me hooked! Definitely worth the price tag. It words great on my sensitive skin too, especially when I have an acne breakout. I would highly recommend.
Karelys M.
Valrico
Love it refresh my face my husband and mother used it to and yes it was more of what y expectied its my favorit mask yes very good value and price i will like everyone to use it and of courst i will use it more and more 100% recommend everybody will love it
Courtney D.
I love this product. Vitamin C products always smell delicious and this one does, too. It has a jelly/sticky consistency with bits of what seems to be fruit rind in it, but the product dries fully; it is a little difficult to take off because of the rind pieces. I love the way it makes my face feel and I will be purchasing once I finish the sample I have.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.