BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Rita D.
Love anything by Fresh, especially this mask. First off, this mask smells SOOOO divine. It smells like citrus and summer! This mask is made of fruits so the texture is a little chunky. But I appreciate that because I know for a fact that it's made of fruit and not diluted ingredients. Once I use this mask my skin glows! The mask also comes in a glass jar and is super luxurious
Connie P.
Fredericksburg
This product I feel smelled great and gave pretty hood results. The mask I felt didn’t help with my pigmentation that much, but did help tighten my skin A LOT! I had beautiful firm skin after using it. I did use it a few more times and seen my dark spots lighten a little.
Savanah H.
Exton, PA
I've tried countless face masks and this is by far my favorite! It's gentle enough to use multiple times a week but I personally only need it once or twice a week. It literally leaves my skin GLOWING, I would 100% recommend this product to others and it smells fantastic!
Nicole F.
Beverly Hills, CA
This mask smells amazing. It is fairly gentle and doesn't make your face feel tight or uncomfortable while wearing. It is kind of messy to remove because of the real fruit pieces. I like the effect it has on my skin and I enjoy using it. I would repurchase this mask and I really enjoy almost all products from Fresh.
Elaine L.
As I write this I'm expecting to replenish my dwindling jar of Vitamin Nectar soon. It smells and has the consistency of marmalade and is just perfect going on to skin. Best of all after use my skin is smooth, silky and has a natural radiance. Even my fiancé loves it!
Taylor S.
Liberty, SC
My face feels smooth after using this which is definitely something I expect from all masks. This one however has chunks in it which is kind of nauseating to me and messy. Maybe they're meant to exfoliate but I feel like there's a better way to do that without feeling a bit gross.
Erin P.
LOVE the smell of this mask! It has an orangey scent that’s really refreshing. Definitely recommend to anyone in the market for a quality face mask! However it can be a little much the first time, so it’s best to leave on for less than suggested time to see how your skin reacts!
Mikail A.
Got this in my #sephoraplay box and fell in love! Not only does it smell yummy my face feels yummy! I will be purchasing this product next pay day!fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Meribah R.
Gilbert, AZ
I love the smell and texture of this mask. It's very refreshing to have the nectar small in comparison to masks that add perfume as an ingredient. The texture is unique in that it has chunks of nectar as a soft exfoliate. This will leave your skin looking younger.
Jessica S.
Meh, I'm not too impressed. My skin did feel smoother however when I woke up I felt greasy around my nose. I also did not like the consistency, it's chunky and it smells heavy of citrus but not like fresh oranges. It's more like a fake powder orange drink mix smell.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.