BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Shekina W.
Rosenberg , TX
I get this mask at Sephora since there is one a few miles from my house. The packaging is noce and easy to open. I was pleasantly surprised by the smell and the ease in which i could apply this mask. Although pricey, a little goes a long way. I would definitelt recommend this to anyone. I love FRESH products.
Sarah B.
Fairfax Sta, VA
I got this as a sample but I am definitely purchasing the larger size! I've always loved the Fresh brand and this mask doesn't disappoint. Smells great and leaves my skin smooth. I have bad acne and this is calm enough for my sensitive skin.
mary w.
Waltham, MA
This is the best mask I've ever used. I have to buy the travel size as a broke college student I can't afford it right now but I have to say even though it's expensive the product is worth it. It has chunks of sweet nectar and smells incredibly good this mask is good for sensitive skin as I have rosacea and it did a lot for it. I've been using it for over a year and it's done a lot for my skin it's one of those products you can see immediate results but the best results are over time. I got this off the fresh website while it was on sale so try and grab it when it's on sale maybe you can afford the bigger one
Chloe E.
I really like this mask, even though it's a little messy and dries to a sort of uncomfortable texture. I definitely feel like it helps me glow after and I like that it's soothing and feels cool on the skin when you're putting it on. I don't think I'd repurchase for the price, but I'm glad I have it.
Stephanie D.
Ontario , CA
I love this mask! I received it as a Christmas gift and it’s really lovely. The natural orange smell is nice, it dries down quickly but never gets too tight feeling and it rinses away easily. It leaves my skin soft and glowing and plumped feeling. It’s definitely a part of my mask rotation and I reach for it whenever I feel my skin needs a refresher.
kelly l.
Tampa, FL
I love this mask! It makes my skin so soft and vibrant. It also smells really good and is a beautiful jar. I got it in an Ipsy bag but once I finish the sample size I am going to buy the full size jar. This is a great mask too because it isn’t like the clay kind that get really hard and crusty.
Jessicka M.
Alamo, CA
One of my favorite treatment masks! My clients see a difference every time it’s used with both brightening and tightening effects.
The only negative is the sticky texture. It’s definitely not for everyone but don’t let that deter you from at least trying this wonderful mask!
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
I got this as a sample in my Sephora play box. I like this brand but unfortunately not this mask. The smell alone is enough to put me off, and the consistency is even worse. It smells like old fruit. You massage it onto your face and leave in on for ten minutes. I couldn’t do the ten minutes. The mask is sticky and has these chunks of I guess fruit in it, it’s just feels gross. Like old sticky fruit on your face. I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone nor would I purchase it at all.
Maribel D.
I love hike this mask feels! It has the greatest, chunkiest consistency. I love to press it on to my face and it feels so yummy. It also has a wonderful, natural scent. The results are also amazing, my skin looks great after! fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Emily d.
Lake Oswego, OR
This stuff is okay.  I always put masks in my refrigerator before doing my night time routine so that I can put the mask on right before bed right out of my cold refrigerator.  It was nice to have something cool on my face but it didn't do much for me in the morning.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.