BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1970)
Amyy 😙.
Personally i just don't think this mask did anything for my skin. I use a lot of Asian beauty sheet masks and I think a lot of are way better than this mask in terms of hydration and brightening. I don't think the price is justifiable at all as it is a very mediocre mask. The texture of the mask is very odd as there are random chunks of fruit which gets under your fingernails when you're trying to scoop it out. I wanted to like this mask but it was just a bad mask overall. The only pro to this mask is the smell which smells like citrus.
Alex M.
The smell of this mask is amazing and I love the potential benefits of it. I wasn’t a huge fan of the texture though. It was a little difficult to apply since it isn’t smooth. I think I’ll give it another try to see if a second application will change my mind
Ruth K.
Omg this smells so amazing, like freshly squeezed citrus or oranges. It honestly smells so good you could eat it! (But please don’t) I tried this as a sample before and it feels so great on the skin. My skin felt well hydrated after use and, I would highly recommend it.
Filzah S.
Just started using this but it feels like I already see a difference in my skin! It’s very gentle but powerful, I have dull and hyperpigmented skin and this really brightens and even things out in my opinion. It can get pricey though, I’d go for the mini size which you can actually get in a set along with the fresh Rose Face Mask and fresh Sugar Face Polish, SUCH a great deal!! And if you’re only using these masks once or twice a week it can last a while, a small amount goes a long way with these products!
Jensly B.
Brentwood
I have very dry skin and when I apply this I feel like I'm getting a perfect polish to my skin without a harsh gritty feeling. The mushy texture of the mask combined with the fresh botanicals and ulta hydrating serum really gives a luxurious but natural facial experience! It's become my new favorite thing!
Jinny ♡.
Los Angeles, CA
fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask is gentle on the skin. It feels like you are rubbing fresh oranges on your face and smells as if you can eat it - not that I’ve tried 😝. Definitely felt like it lifted the dullness off my face!
Caitlin S.
Ocala
Purchased at: Sephora
I bought this mask after getting a facial in Sephora by a fresh sales rep and I love it a little goes a long way with this I’ve had this jar for a long time the only bad side is the chunks of orange get stuck in the edges of your hair and on your face after you rinse it off your stuck picking it off.
Isa M.
Plantation
This mask is everything! Upon applying I already feel it working within my skin and I feel refreshed and rejuvenated once I was it off. I also feel an immediate brightness in my skin tone after using it. It’s one I love to have a part of my skincare shelf!
glowasyougo G.
Pittsford (town)
I almost want to snack on this scrumptious mask. The smell of this little jar is oh so sweet and the results of its contents are even more delicious. This mask illuminated my face and I’m always able to skip foundation the next day, which is huge for me. It is made up of 50% crushed citrus fruits which contain natural AHAs that gently exfoliate the skin and leave my face smooth and bright. This nectar just feels so luxurious on my face and I can’t get enough of the summery scent!
Katy S.
One of my favorites! This mask is so refreshing! It smells very citrusy and gives you a spa-like experience. After using this mask my skin is always glowy and hydrated. I use it mostly during the summer months, as it gives the most perfect glow. Highly recommend!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora