BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Hollie W.
I love this mask! It is not a deep cleaner or anything like that. It is instead all about putting good things back in your skin. Deep clean, then use this and you won't be sorry! Very relaxing feel and scent. Like spreading marmalade on your face. Very spa-like! I would purchase this again.
Rebekkah M.
Flint, MI
I enjoyed this and did feel it brightened my skin a little after a few weeks of 2x weekly use. The consistency reminds me of marmalade honestly, and it had some fruit chunks in it so it was a little odd, and it did feel a bit sticky. But smells fantastic and had a lovely experience with this mask.
Bela E.
Santa Cruz, CA
Okay, I wanted to love this mask, but I could not get past the texture. It feels like rubbing jam on your face. As it's made of real fruit, it smells delicious, and my skin does end up looking smoother and brighter. If you're not picky about texture, this product may work for you just fine.
Marianne V.
Pasadena, CA
I received a sample of this with my points from Sephora and I really do like it, it's not your normal mask where it goes on thick and dries. It is more sticky and gooey, and it doesn't dry hard but when you rub this off your skin will look and feel amazing I swear. Plus it smells so good!
Rachel M.
Astoria, NY
Very pleasant mask that smells like heaven and leaves your face hydrated and radiant afterwards. However, I can't justify the price tag. I've been working off a deluxe sample of this from Sephora and as much as I love it I can't say it provides long term results. Just an instant refresher.
Haley M.
New Church, VA
OBSESSED. It smells delicious and really makes my skin radiant. As a new mom dullness was a huge issue for me and I loved how it makes me feel pampered even though it's just a 5-10 minute mask. I put it on after my shower and I recommend using it like that, while your pores are still open.
Grace T.
This product leaves my skin feeling moisturized and smooth. I will say the price seems a little more than I would like to pay for a mask. While it was nice on my skin I don't think I would purchase it again because the price is not worth it to me. Drugstore works fine for most masks :)
Tanya B.
I absolutely love this mask..it smells amazing, and it works just as good..it keeps my skin healthy, and glowing..not just that but it's also great for all skin types including/ especially sensitive. Fresh definitely out did themselves with this..I highly recommend you try this mash..
Sonya U.
By far one of my favorites by fresh. I have used it a few times now it smells so good and it has left my skin so soft and hasn't dried it out which I was very excited about. Most products tend to make my face dry out and break out but I didn't have that problem with this product so far.
Shannon S.
Peabody, MA
This mask works amazing at smoothing, brightening and firming tired and dull skin. You can see the real chunks of fruit in this mask. Pricey but worth the investment! I recommend this mask for those looking to improve their skin.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.