BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Farah V.
Decatur, GA
This mask smells so good you almost want to eat it! There are actual chunks of fruit in here which feel amazing on the skin. It goes on a bit sticky but once it's all Over the skin it feels great. My face looks so bright and refreshed after washing it off!
Christie A.
Boston, MA
i. love. this. its so natural you can practically eat it (though idk why you'd do that) its a chunky citrus mask that smells divine. i love the way my skin feels after, it feels soft and plump and looks visibly moisturized and clear. also a little goes a long way so the price tag is definitely worth it
Hannah M.
Woodstock , GA
So I liked this moisturizer because it didn't break me out and didn't irritate my skin. But it wasn't effective in any brightening effect. I notice more of a brightening using my simple vitamin C daily serum. Plus, I prefer a light skin oil over a cream under makeup, so perhaps it just isn't for me.
Murielle P.
Revere, MA
Looking for a glow when you have an event to attend like a wedding or social? This is the product for you! I use this the day I have a special event to attend and I could honestly go without any make up it works so well for me. I'd say give it a try (test run however a few days before just incase!)
Jessica A.
Bell, CA
i purchased this product in sephora while browsing and on my first use, my skin after washing off this product looks so glowy and luminous, i love it! not only does my skin look amazing, the product itself smells amazing! i could leave it on for an hour if i wanted to, and i still get great results.
Jaz G.
Brooklyn, NY
This mask is perfect if you want that summer time glow without the blistering sun. It makes my skin feel so soft and subtle. I have both my roommates using it.  It's a little on the expensive side but it's totally worth it if you use it at least twice a week. It should also come with a small scooper.
Courtney C.
I loved this mask! For me anytime I can pamper myself and a product makes my skin feel
Good it's a good day! This has a wonderful smell. It's a bit sticky but that's to be expected with real fruit. I loved the glow it gave my skin!
Elaine L.
This is great for hydration and stuff. I love this. This is a little pricey, but worth every penny. You can get a sample of this from sepfora or online. It is around $40 - $50 dollars. good for dry skin if you have dry skin like me . Would recommencd.
Tina D.
Morgan Hill, CA
The mask has a strange texture that would make you believe it’s super natural and good for your skin. You can literally see orange zest in the mask. I love that it has a small percentage of aha so it works not only to physically but also chemically exfoliate your skin. It leaves me looking so bright and it smelllls delicious.
Jennifer D.
Warwick, RI
this is one of the best smelling products i have ever used. everything fresh has always smells so fresh I love it. my skin felt really great and it gave a nice exfoliation to help brighten the skin and the whole mask is such a spa like experience you really need to try it to know what I mean.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.