BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1930)
Meghan L.
Cedar Park, TX
Got a sample of this face mask from sephora and I really like it! It smells like fresh nectarines and feels super amazing and fresh on your skin. Overall I think it worked great, smelled great and felt amazing on my skin. It left my skin brighter and feeling fresh and replenished.
Hannah H.
Antioch, TN
I really hate the texture of this mask! It grossed me out so much. But I kept going. Putting it on was easy. I could feel a slight tingle about halfway through the recommended 10 minutes, which was nice. Getting it off was just as easy as putting it on. My skin definitely felt firmer after the mask, but my cheeks felt a little irritated. I would not recommend to someone with sensitive skin.
Caitlin K.
I received a sample packet of this from Sephora and I was so impressed with this product! It smells amazing and after I rinsed it off, I instantly noticed a more fresh and hydrated face. It has bits of fruit in it.. I think it may be orange or something. I'm not sure.. hahaha. But I honestly really liked it and will more than likely buy the full size. It is kind of expensive but I think it's worth it for continuing the use of it.
Kimberly S.
Pasadena, MD
After one use of this mask I can see a visible improvement in the texture of my skin, as well as the evenness of my skin tone. Those are the two benefits the masks claims to deliver, and I must say it completely lives up to those claims. The texture is like a thick gel with what appears to be bits of crushed citrus fruits. I massaged it into my face for a minute or two and left it on for ten minutes, then washed it off with a warm wash cloth. It does set on your face during the ten minutes and can feel a tiny bit tight, though not nearly as tight as a clay mask. I recommend using a wash cloth to remove it because it is a bit more difficult to remove since it sets on the skin. This mask didn’t moisturize my skin at all, though it doesn’t claim to. It also didn’t seem to dry my skin out either and my skin is prone to dryness, but I do need to follow the mask with a good moisturizer. I absolutely will keep this in my skincare routine and can see myself using it immediately before special days when I want to look my best.

The only cons are that the mask comes in a jar packaging and that it contains a lot of citrus ingredients (more on that below). Jar packaging increases the likelihood of bacteria being introduced into the product and it exposes the ingredients to air every time it is opened. The efficacy of Vitamin C can be reduced by air exposure. Also, there are a lot of citrus ingredients in this mask and citrus products are known to increase skin sensitivity to the sun. This is not necessarily a deal breaker, but something to be aware of if you notice increased sensitivity following the use of this product, or if you are particularly sensitive to the sun as I am. I still plan to incorporate this into my regular skincare routine, but will be keeping an eye out for increased sensitivity.
Drew C.
Knoxville, TN
I love this mask for everything! I love the smell, feel, texture, and results. it has fruit pieces in it, it tightens and lifts the skin, you can still move your face while wearing it. it is not harsh on the skin or hard to get off it is just everything I love this product and would definitely recommend it for just a basic make you feel nice and refreshed kind of mask
Cindy T.
La Jolla, CA
Immediately after use I noticed that my face looked brighter and more "glowy", if that makes any sense. I was quite skeptical of it considering that it sort of looked and felt like orange marmalade. It has a pleasant fragrance and feels nice when applied. I'm not sure that it is worth the price, but it is fun to use. My roommate told me that it sort of made it look as if I had a skin disease, which is mildly true considering that it dries down to this sheer sticky yellow bumpy film over your face.
Destiny O.
Fairfax, VA
Love the citrus smell of this face mask! I purchased the mini size and it lasted me through about 4-5 applications. I like to use this when my skin is feeling dull, but I’m honestly not 100% sure this actually brightens my skin.
Riley M.
I got a sample of this mask in one of my monthly beauty boxes and decided to give it a try. The mask was very gentle on my skin, which I loved. I found the pulp to be mildly annoying though. Once I washed the mask off, I could instantly see a difference in my skin tone and it got even better the next day. I had a scar from a burn I got from a peel at my dermatologist’s office. The color of the scar faded overnight. I was very impressed with this mask.
Kaila F.
I received it as a sample from Sephora and the very first time I used it I noticed a difference in my skin.  fresh is already my favorite skin care line and this just added to why I love this brand so much. It left my skin with a very moisturized feel, leading up to the name on the jar. Although its a bit pricey I would definitely say your skin is worth the investment.  Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
My skin is very delicate.. when i say very is very very delicate.. i suffer of very dry skin and my face is very white for that reason if i dont care in a good way my face the skin will be mark for the sun or anothers conditions but with this i have a rest it is very good.. and it is the only one that has my skin good.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora