BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1922)
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Alyx F.
Norman, OK
This is my favorite face mask of all time, you have to try it!!!! This mask makes my skin look so radiant and feel so soft! I can’t say enough good things about it! It also smells AMAZING!!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
Holy grail product! I’m an avid face mask user and I’m always on the hunt for any product that promises a glow. As a big fan of fresh i was so excited when this mask came out. When I’m looking for new skincare i like to ask a Sephora employee with great skin what they use. As i already knew i wanted this sample, i chatted with a glowing girl who told me this mask changed her skin. That even her DAD said her face looked brighter. This mask is so amazing and one of the few products that i actually instantly notice my skin being brighter. It smells AMAZING and has the consistency of their rose gel face mask. Can’t recommend this enough!!
Jennifer M.
Great mask! Very refreshing.. calms down redness to my skin..and refreshes my face... while leaving my skin feeling rejuvenated and luminous..love this product..highly recommend!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this face mask. I didn't believe all the hype around this Vitamin C craze, but based on the recommendation of an employee I tried it out. I took this with me on a work trip to Europe, and my skin was pretty rough from travel/not sleeping. I put this mask on before I went out one night, and I could tell a difference instantly. It's a bit sticky and the consistency is not like your typical mask. HOWEVER - Don't let that deter you! It leaves you looking younger, brighter and it smells delicious. I've been recommending this to all my friends who want a nice fresh mask to give their skin a little boost!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and absolutely love it! I didn't have high hopes for this since it seemed to be a thin consistency but after letting it sit on my skin for 15-20 min my skin felt softer, looked more even and my redness/mild rosacea on my cheeks has calmed down a lot. I don't know if I will purchase the full size since it is expensive but I was super impressed! The only thing I did not like was the orange chunks in the mask are really difficult to wash off. I have to use this before I shower because it takes so long to get the bits off and I end up soaking my bathroom otherwise.
Tammy P.
A friend of mine put me on to this Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask and I love it!  It is definitely a mask you use before a night out.  The mask does what it says in terms of softness of the skin and leaving a wonderful glow.  I am loving Fresh products as of late, I've just been splurging.  Yes the price is steep at $62 for 3.3 oz, I may not buy it again, so I am hoping it last long.  Only con for me is the stickiness that it leaves on your hands, just make sure you wash your hands after applying.  The smell of this mask is amazing, you just want to lick it off your face, seriously, lol.
Aliza H.
Eau Claire, WI
This product is wonderful! It smells so good!! It feels good, too. Because of the vitamin C, I would suggest using this at night before bed as vitamin C works best in the dark while your skin is repairing itself. It also has AHAs, which exfoliate, so I would recommend using a hydrating mask or a night moisturizer afterwards, especially if your skin is on the dryer/dehydrated side. I did notice after a couple nights of using this product, my skin was happier, but because of the exfoliating properties, I only use it twice a week. It seems gentle enough to use more often, but 1-2x week is a good start!
Ivy
My least favorite Fresh mask. It smells great and is very gentle, but the jam like consistency is weird and I do not notice enough brightening to warrant the high price.
Gena D.
The smell alone is convincing for purchase. It’s like putting real fruit jam on your face! The enzymes leave your skin so radiant, soft and glowy! I definitely recommend
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora