BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Stephanie W.
Roanoke Rapids, NC
This product is absolutely incredible. It revitalizes skin, allowing the skin to GLOW after each use. I love to use it in the morning straight out of the shower for a boost of energy. It may be a little pricey but in my opinion its worth it! One of my holy grails.  fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Sharyn F.
Bought this from Amazon for $10. I was pleased with the product itself. It looked like apricot jelly, you put it on your clean face and let sit for 15 minutes then rinse. It helped moisturize my skin BUT there was only enough in the jar to do it for one week. I think it's a bit pricey and I can't seem to find it anywhere else other than Amazon
Lindsey G.
San Francisco, CA
I live the smell and feel of this mask but it was kind of a miss for me. It's so hard to put on because it doesn't really stay together - it's too crumbly. And I can't say I saw any difference in my skin after using it. I've only used it once so it could get better but I think there are too many better masks to try out there.
Deborah J.
Alpharetta
This is an exfoliating/brightening mask that is great on sensitive skin as it is rather gentle. As with all Fresh pproducts, the ingredients are plant based & natural. This is one of those masks where the results are best seen after using over a period of time.fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
I'm not impressed. Us oily skin, acne prone women need vibrancy too but I think this is more meant for hydrating dry skin. I didn't notice any difference after doing my usual mask routine which is steaming to open my pores and doing a mask while I blow dry my hair in a hot bathroom to really make it sink in. It wasn't bad and it felt refreshing going on, but for me it just didn't live up to the small expectation I had of it doing what the title suggests it will even a little bit and it didn't. It didn't break me out, it did make me feel a bit oily right after but that's about it. All in all it's a refreshing mask but not much more in my case. I would never spend $62 on this. I'm upset I spent 100 points on it at sephora to be honest and if I had bought it I would be returning it next day. Most people think you need to wait forever for results but that's just not the case. Good skincare will do little by little every time you use it and that's just not the case here. Love fresh but no.
Krista B.
This is one of my favorite skin care items. I had heard good things about it and it really met my expections. I was a first time user but I'll defiantly be buying this again. I do think it's a little more pricey than other masks so it will have to be something I splurge on. I would definitely recommend this to my friends!
Brittnay D.
Smells delicious, feels amazing on the skin, and my skin was immediately glowing the minute I wiped the mask off of my face. I normally don't shop for a "boosting" mask, as I have oily skin, however this mask made my skin look radiant and healthy (not oily at all!) and I plan on repurchasing for quite some time!
Abby R.
This mask is like a shot of nutrients for your face. It's amazing. It instantly hydrates, plumps, and gives your skin the most beautiful glow. The only complaint that I have is that it can be a little messy, but I just use it either in the bath or right before I shower, and it's not an issue. I have very dehydrated skin, and this is one of my skincare secrets. Love it!
Kristi G.
Rosemead, CA
This product cost $62 dollars at sephora which is pretty expensive, but I personally think you pay for what you get. You can definitely see results after using it two times. The smell is so nice and refreshing, it kind of reminds you of tangerines. Would I buy this again? If I’m looking for a brightening mask then yes.
Sisireia S.
Anderson, SC
Why didn't anyone tell me about this! I tried it for the first time tonight and it smelled absolutely AMAZING! I do feel that it is a little pricey but well worth it. I like the texture. It felt cool for the first few minutes and then when it was closer to the time to take it off, I could feel my skin tighten a little.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.