BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Angela P.
Boston, MA
This gets four stars for me because of the price and how effective it is. This is based on a first time review. I got this in a sample and I really loved the smell and texture of the mask before putting it on. It felt great and cooling on my face and I felt the exfoliation working when I rinsed it off. However other than my face feeling good and hydrated I didn't see any further benefits. I have acne prone and sensitive skin so I like my masks to do a lot. And for the price this wasn't worth it for me.
Cristine A.
This is my holy grail product. I have dry dull skin and this just smooths out and brightens my entire face. The smell is incredible. I love the tiny jelled pieces of fruit. It's a bit pricey but a little goes a long way! You only need about a quarter sized amount for whole face. I use this every other day!
Evelisa O.
Elizabeth
65?!?!? I know pricey but ladies if you want a freaking glow with an amazing citrus-y smell this is the mask for you. Definitely recommend using a day before any big event or whwn youre skin needs some sprucing up. This always leaves me a great glow that leaves me feeling confident enough where I don't want to wear makeup, I just wanna let me skin glow and be seen
Lizz G.
I really wanted to super love this product, but after using it for over a month- I use it twice a week- I don’t really see a difference in my skin...and with the chunks of fruit in the mask, a lot of the product doesn’t stick to your face. It gets stuck on your hands and then rinsed down the drain. Kind of a weird consistency for a mask. Disappointed in this mask.
Veronica J.
upper Darby PA
It really good product and I love it so much It my first time using this product I keep you your skin looking beautiful it was gentle on my skin I really really love it and it my first time using this skin max need to make some improvements on it because yh
Tiffany D.
The mask was fun to use because of the consistency. I wouldn't say I saw a long lasting improvement in my skin but it was definitely more vibrant for the first hour or so. I think the chunks of citrus should be smaller and easier to spread. I feel that may help get the actual nutrients into the skin. Overall this mask was okay but there are better ones out there.
Wendy R.
Providence, RI
I had extremely high hopes, because fresh's other masks (fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask and fresh Rose Face Mask) are so incredible. I do love this one too, but I don't think it shows as drastic results as the others do. I find vibrancy masks hard to come by, though, so if you're at a loss you can't go wrong with this one.
Nicole W.
This product smells so good! It smells like fresh oranges and lemons. It made my skin feel softer immediately and after a few uses (once a week) my skin started looking brighter and more healthy. A little bit goes a long way too! I got a sample of this product as a birthday gift at Sephora, and five months later I still have about 1/4th of the jar left.
Olivia M.
Mascot, TN
This is an interesting mask. I do notice good brightening and smooth hydrated skin, but I can achieve more with other brightening masks at this price. It smells like a yummy citrus scent which I loved. It's very easy on the skin so I would say it's good for most if not all skin types. I wasn't disappointed but I would have been happier with more results
Caley H.
I have been using this as a gentle mask to bring a brightening and moisturizing effect to my face. It smells really nice and feels a bit like marmalade when applied. It smells citrusy and isn't off putting. It does seem to make my face more brightened and my skin does feel plump afterward. It isn't harsh on the skin and you could use this everyday.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.