BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Sara N.
port charlotte
Well I think this one did wonders for my skin I really didn't care for the sent. My skin felt firmer and tighter for a few days after use. But I would recommend the honey mask over this 1
Lana N.
Staten Island, NY
It smells sooo amazing, like marmalade/ clementines. It was so nice and cooling but I don’t know if was worth the money. It left my skin really bouncy and hydrated.
Kat J.
Too expensive for my taste, but I did enjoy using this mask,... I received a foil packet sample from Sephora.

First impression: HOLY COW, THIS SMELLS AMAZING! Seriously, I cannot emphasize enough how great the scent of this mask is,... It’s like, orange citrusy deliciousness!

Fast forward to actual application,... This mask has a thick gooey sticky texture with chunks of crushed citrus fruit throughout. I followed the instructions (massage on clean skin, leave on for 10 minutes, wash off) and found that this mask was a mess to wash off LOL It took forever to fully get off my face, it was a bit of a hassle... But once I did get it off, I saw really fantastic results. My skin was radiant, vibrant, and smooth. The results lasted a couple of days, even after using other products. I was very pleased with what this mask did for my skin.

Overall, I loved the visible results and the smell was almost good enough to eat. But the price for the amount that you get and the difficulty in washing this off makes me hesitate buying a full size jar of this Fresh Mask. If price isn’t an issue for you, I definitely recommend it!!
Micaela H.
Davison, MI
This is my favorite face mask of all time. The smell is fabulous, the feel is great. It truly feels fresh and leaves your skin feeling new. Love love love. A++ I will be buying again!
Gilbert P.
I honest used this a couple times my self but my sister has dry skin and she says she loves this product I’ve seen her skin a bit brighter and not as dry as she used to and think it really nice product by fresh
Giselle L.
I love all fresh products I’ve had a sample of a few of their products and really liked them I’d like to try this product a bit more. When I tried the sample it made my skin feel rejuvenated and younger
Christina D.
My face feels so much brighter and glowy after I use this. My makeup looks much better and my skin is not as dull. It also works to lighten my post acne hyper pigment spots!
Abigail W.
Easton, PA
I got this as a sample in Sephora play. After cleansing and exfoliating my face, I applied this mask to my entire face. It smells so fresh and does not have too strong of a scent. The texture is definitely chunky but I kind of enjoyed it. It was like putting chunks of fruity vitamins on my face in a non-sticky way. As it dried I felt my skin tightening (which I don't mind at all, it's closing your pores) and I left it on a little longer than 10 minutes, then wiped it off with water and a towel. My skin feels so healthy, smooth, and clean and I will definitely consider purchasing this mask in a full size. It is interesting to me because it is not advertised as a pore cleansing mask but a mask to help your skin glow. It feels like I am adding pure nutrients to my skin and cleansing it all at once. The full size at Sephora is $62 but I think it would last a really long time (especially if you do it about once a month like I do because I'm terrible with remembering to do masks) so I think it is worth it!
Erika A.
I used this once and my skin broke out - the cystic acne type! I followed the directions, I didn’t use any new products but this one. My skin did feel nice right after rinsing the mask, but it wasn’t worth the break outs. Returned to sephora.
Zenat I.
Ramsey, NJ
Leaves the skin really hydrated and glowy. Smells great, and the properties in this mask is great. Bought it from Sephora, girls helped a lot. Used this product multiple times.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora