BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Kaleigh P.
Valdosta , GA
I really like this mask. It brightens and tightens the skin. I have oily/ acne prone skin and have had NO breakouts while using it. This mask smells amazing and even has bits of orange in it. It's great for all skin types. It is a little pricey, but you certainly get what you pay for.
Christie F.
Longmont, CO
I just received this mask in my last Sephora Play box. First of all, the scent is amazing -- it smells like fresh citrus. Oranges, tangerines! I saw almost instant results in my skin, it was brighter and kind of glowy. The packaging is cute, fresh always does a nice job. A little goes a long way too, which is always a plus, but I will definitely purchase the full size when I run out!
Tina D.
Morgan Hill, CA
I've only used this face mask a few times but I am IN LOVE with the scent. It's very citrusy. I also do find that my face is extremely moisturized afterwards, it also does a lot to brighten my complexion. For reference, I have a pretty medium-tan skin tone with a lot of hyperpigmentation on my forehead since it's huge and the sun hits it first. However, I found that using this mask helped with the overall brightness of my face.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This is a favorite. I love that it adds the proper vitamins back into your skin. I think it's valued properly. It met my expectations and it's a very gentle yet effective mask. I highly recommend for those with dry or damaged skin! This will completely rejuvenate it.
Maggie O.
Dallas, TX
This has changed my skin in one week! This is a highly effective moisturizer for both moisture and vibrancy that works wonderfully after exfoliating. The jar packing is nothing unique, and the price tag is a bit high ($40+) BUT for a product that works, I'll pay it! I highly, highly recommend for all skin types. I have oily skin in the summer, and this is a great formula for overnight wear.
Megan B.
I received a sample of this mask from Sephora. I was able to use it twice. I'm not that impressed. Fresh makes a lot of good products I don't think this is one of their best. The some great masks and with this you really have to scrutinize your face to see them. It did leave my skin feeling soft. I don't think I had any more of a glow which is what I'm expecting from this type of mask.
Laura O.
Cheektowaga, NY
I received a sample of this with a beauty purchase and had heard a lot of hype around this mask. I was excited to try it but was left disappointed. I have no problem spending a significant amount of money on skincare but this didn't give me any skin benefit that a drugstore-priced product or other cheaper high end products couldn't. It just didn't do much at all it seemed.
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I received a samole of this mask from a sephora purchase, so I can only speak for one use but I was pleasantly surprised! I felt like I was spreading orange marmalade on my face. There's pieces of rind and spoiler alert; it's freaking edible. The mask was really tightening I had to steam my face to wash off comfortably. Is it worth the cost per ounce? It's hard to say
Ellyn L.
Loveland, CO
It smells nice and seems like a very "natural" product with all of the large fruit pieces in it - on the same note, it feels like you are spreading marmalade on your face. It also takes a washcloth to rinse it off completely which is a little bit of a hassle. Not bad but I don't see a noticeable difference in my skin, so not something I would purchase a full-size of.
Angela P.
Boston, MA
This gets four stars for me because of the price and how effective it is. This is based on a first time review. I got this in a sample and I really loved the smell and texture of the mask before putting it on. It felt great and cooling on my face and I felt the exfoliation working when I rinsed it off. However other than my face feeling good and hydrated I didn't see any further benefits. I have acne prone and sensitive skin so I like my masks to do a lot. And for the price this wasn't worth it for me.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.