BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I️ was very excited to try this product. It makes my skin appear brighter and softer but haven’t noticed any other change otherwise. Great product to use after a long day at school or work.
Karina S.
monett
This makes my face so soft and I love using it before bedtime or even after a hot shower. I am in love with this and my mom is too. I heard you can use it when you sleep but I haven’t done that yet. Maybe I will try that!
Leana
Yasssss!!!! So as per the usual you guys know im all about that radiant glow and about my love for natural products. This was a serious twofer!!! It smelled nice and my skin felt so nourished it was like a babys butt!!!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. This mask leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and brighter. The packaging is normal but the product is amazing. I would buy this product again and again and i would recommend to anyone.
member-64e37
I really enjoyed this face mask. It smells amazing and it makes your skin so soft it however, I didn't see a lot of brightening. I would repurchase the full size so overall I would recomond.
Jessica D.
Kansas City , MO
I love this mask! It smells like fresh squeezed orange juice and I love that you can see the real fruit ingredients in the mask. I felt like my skin looked instantly brighter after using.
Kristina I.
Fresno, TX
Such a good and crucial face mask to have in every natural-skincare loving person’s arsenal. This product is amazing and the best thing to put on after a long day at work. It makes my skin glow and shine with radiance.
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Smells absolutely delicious. Even with the chunks of orange and the gooey texture which makes it sticky and hard to apply are so worth the work. This mask leaves my skin super hydrated and soft. Well worth the splurge
Eriko S.
los angeles
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! And it makes my skin so smooth and radiant. The only reason I’m giving this 4 star is because im not a fan of the consistency of this product.
Aime C.
It’s a gory chunky sticky texture and no t very pleasing to put on my face but it smells beautiful and does leave my skin very soft so I would recommend only to people who love to use masks
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.