BY FRESH

How To Use:

Elizabeth G.
Mishawaka
Love the smell and texture of the product! Gives you instant results which is nice! The texture makes the product seem super fresh which makes it feel more effective. Super easy to use and rinse off
Valerie S.
Great product. My skin felt softer and had more fullness to it! The bags under my eyes and the sunk in spots on my cheeks seemed to fill out after a few uses and my skin has never looked more radiant
Nimra D.
Morton Grove, IL
The smell of this mask is so damn appealing that you may wanna eat it. But it’s not edible🤭. Leaves your skin fresher, cleaner and gives you that glow which you were looking for. A lil pricey though.
Mirissa B.
I received a deluxe sample of this product in my April Play! by Sephora box. This mask comes in a jar with removable lid. I personally prefer a product that features a pump, as it is more sanitary and air exposure can have negative effects on the benefits the mask provides. The mask itself is a translucent yellow, jelly-like substance with flecks of citrus pieces scattered throughout. It is fairly easy to apply and did not cause my skin any discomfort. I allowed the mask to sit on my skin for ten minutes as directed and then washed it off with a warm washcloth. After one use my skin was noticeably brighter. It did feel a bit dry so I followed up with a good moisturizer. I like this mask and think I will add it to my skin routine a couple times a week.
Sabrina V.
east bridgewater
Love it! The consistency is great looks and feels like marmalade. My skin was noticeably more glowing and hydrated after just one use. The smell is addictive and uplifting
Tiffany S.
Love this product! I use t every once in a while because you have to leave it on for about 10 minutes and with a busy life style 10 minutes is a lot of time to dedicate :)
Courtney K.
Salina
Purchased at: Sephora
This is just one more mask from this brand to fall in love with!!! It’s a bit pricey but any products from this brand is worth the cost. When it comes to skincare, if you can splurge on some good high end products, you definitely should. I would go for something just like this because it won’t let you down! Just with one use your skin feels hydrated and beautiful.
Alina M.
This mask actually made my skin silky soft and I didn't even keep on it for a full 10 min.I have a sample from my Sephora Play Box but once I run it, I'll buy the full size.
Marwa B.
Malden, MA
Feels great on the skin! Makes my skin feel clean and smooth. Doesn't smell bad either. I do recommend this product! Goes on smoothly too and washes off with no problem!
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
After using for a couple days it brought a radiant glow to my skin and I loved it 2 ppl at work thought I actually had make up on I will continue to purchase products like this
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?