BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Laura R.
Brewster, New York
My skin is very delicate.. when i say very is very very delicate.. i suffer of very dry skin and my face is very white for that reason if i dont care in a good way my face the skin will be mark for the sun or anothers conditions but with this i have a rest it is very good.. and it is the only one that has my skin good.
kai f.
I received it as a sample from Sephora and the very first time I used it I noticed a difference in my skin.  fresh is already my favorite skin care line and this just added to why I love this brand so much. It left my skin with a very moisturized feel, leading up to the name on the jar. Although its a bit pricey I would definitely say your skin is worth the investment.  fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Katie S.
Very interesting face mask, there are tiny chunks of orange or some citrus fruit suspended in a gel like formula. It slips on the skin well and dries to almost a paper feel. I haven't used it much but so I haven't noticed any difference in my face but it is one of those pleasant to the senses kind of masks that just FEEL good. The smell, sent, feel is all wonderful, and you feel good about it beikng on the skin because it is all natural! fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Erin S.
New Tazewell, TN
This is my favorite mask. I enjoy using it in the morning because it does give you a nice radiant look but it's great anytime because it's an absolute joy to use. You get a lot of product and it's in glass packaging which is lovely. It SMELLS AMAZING! It really shocks me every time I use it from a sensory stand point. It lasts a long time. It does feel a bit sticky when you put it on but it does what it says. I love and always repurchase.
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
This stuff smells amazing! I picked up a one week trail which ended up being perfect because it came in 7 individually packaged masks. This formula is CHUNKY. Like thick, honey consistency with chunks of orange and citrus. It’s great for exfoliating but not too pretty while it’s on. It’s messy to apply and can be a bit too harsh if you have sensitive skin. I wouldn’t but this in a tub though- it’s not hygienic to keep scooping out of a tub!
Sabrina U.
Saint Joseph, MN
 The Fresh Vitamin Nectar Mask was a good product for my skin, not only did the fresh citric smell enhance my experience, but after 10 minutes it hardened and washed off easily. It was different than other face masks that I've used because the texture seemed oddly chunky with the pieces of nectar, but other than that, it was more gel-like. The packaging was normal and simple with a screw-off lid and it doesn't get too messy.
Dayana R.
Works amazing for the texture on the skin lighten up the skin and it's really gentle on the face also work for large pores it really does what it says I've gotten my second bottle bc I love the way my makeup look after trying that product makes my face look great underneath my foundation has helped me a lot
Lesley T.
This was a 100-point perk at my local Sephora, so I decided to pick it up for a test-run.
I was not too impressed with the texture of this mask. There are large chunks that can easily clump together on the face. The mask itself is like a gel - it applies almost clear, and I find that I have to get a large amount in order to cover the entire face.
After washing it off, I do not notice much of a difference in my skin.
Ammy D.
I absolutely love and recommend this mask to everyone! It smells wonderful, just like oranges. And it feels great on the skin while you wait. After washing it off, my skin felt fresh and clean and appeared brighter. I'm always skeptical because I feel masks don't do much for my oily skin, but this worked great! Some people might not like the thick chunky consistency but I loved it even more for it. Wonderful all around.
Nicole H.
This mask smells amazing! If you're a fan of citrus scents I would absolutely pick up a jar of this.  Fresh gives you a super value, compared other masks at your local beauty hub, you get far more product (3.3 oz).  The mask is full of orange peel and you can definitely feel the vitamin C working straight away.  I've used this product a few times already and I can already see it starting to brighten my skin after each use.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.