BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Suzanne C.
Dubuque
I decided to try this after reading so many great reviews. It smells wonderful and feels like you’re putting natural fruits on your face.   My skin seemed brighter & tighter after use, but far from miraculous.

All of the fresh products bring the spa experience home with you. However, I have not experienced an enduring radiance as a result of using this product.
Amberly M.
Providence, RI
This is such a fun and nourishing mask! The texture reminds me of a bouncy marmalade, it’s a thick jelly texture that feels very soothing upon application. It starts to dry down after around 15 minutes so I always remove it around then. My skin is always bright and well moisturized after using it. I love using this 1-2 times a week when my skin need a little extra hydration.
Adina B.
Washington, DC
First of all, the smell is wonderful! The texture is smooth but thick, it feels great on your face. The first time I tried it, I followed the instructions on the packaging. It worked well, but the next time, I left the mask on a little longer and noticed that my skin was smoother and my pores appeared smaller. I love this product and repurchase over and over again.
Alyssa B.
Charlotte, NC
This is an amazing product. Our use it about once a week and I find it effective for exfoliation. It absolutely has met my expectations I find it gentle enough for once or twice a week use but no more. I would buy it again it is about $65 but so far the tub him on his last me a year and I’m not done with that yet. I use the flat foundation brush to paint it on
Emily N.
Brighton, MA
While this product is expensive, it is also one of my favorite masks to use when I need to perk up dull, tired skin. When using this mask, it looks and smells like you are spreading orange marmalade on tour face, but it works wonderfully and quickly!
Kate C.
Columbus
I tried this mask recently and I was kind of underwhelmed by it. I think fresh’s face masks are usually more about the sensorial experience and this one is a perfect example of that. It smells SO GOOD It feels like jelly. It’s very hydrating, if you like the dewylook this paired with the vibrancy moisturizer gives you supple dewy skin
Amanda M.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
This face mask makes my skin look fresh and bright. I only took a star off because the texture is a little weird. It's a gel consistency with like...rind or pulp in it. It just dried weird and looked kinda gross. Minor complaint though. It smells like fresh citrus and didn't irritate my sensitive skin so overall, I am a fan.
Amy N.
Mechanicville, NY
When I first used this mask I was so excited because of what ingredients it consists of. It smells incredible and feels incredible while on. It’s super cooling and refreshing. When I wash it off my skin feels hydrated and smooth. It appears brighter too! I recommend it 100%! I’ll be repurchasing it as soon as it runs out!
Jonique D.
Quincy , MA
GREAT product. I had tried it at a free facial event Fresh was having and I literally left and my skin was GLOWING. I love fresh products so much and have never been more satisfied with a mask more than I have with this. It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking and feeling great. I love to use it as a pick me up.
Ashley T.
Orlando
This mask has a citrusy almost froot loopy type of scent. It smells really good to me and I love the results of this mask. Its great for decreasing dullness and makes my skin feel very moisturized and glowy after the first use. It’s one of my favorite masks when my skin is looking tired and dull and gets the job done!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.