BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Madison Y.
This is honestly one of my favorite products to use on my face. The texture on your skin I love it really met my expectations and it was really effective. The amount paid for was also really acceptable I loved it.
Doris B.
Miami
After I applied this my face felt so smooth and clean, I loveeed it!!!! I would recommend this to everybody, my face has been so clear since I stared using this product, I use it daily and will never stop using it.
Tina M.
Kingman
fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask This mask helps me feel clean and vibrant after a long day of shooting a film. It helps me cleanse all my makeup off while relaxing my face all in one!
ELVIS❤✌ Z.
Bryan
Purchased at: ULTA
I have never used this product but I have heard amazing things about it and would love to try it some day!I think it would be great for sensitive skin , acne prone skin and oily skin.
Kat K.
Carlisle
This face mask revitalized my skin immediately after putting it on! My face felt smoother and my red blemishes had become less swollen as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with stubborn skin.
saraya e.
Pensacola, FL
Purchased at: Sephora
This product smells so good, just like crushed fresh fruit. It looks like it's a pulp mixture which improved my skin texture while giving me a natural flow from evening my skin tone.
Anmelis F.
New York
Purchased at: Sephora
This felt delicious on my skin and it smells amazing- citrusy and sweet but not heavily fragrances at the same time. It felt refreshing and left my face hydrated and clear after use.
julie g.
Lanoka Harbor
This was my first time using a mask from fresh. I wasn’t completely in love with it, but I definitely think it did it’s job brightening my face and making it look better than it did before. I would buy again.
Lauren D.
Jb Mdl, NJ
Smells amazing and so citrusy! I loved the chunks of real fruit in the mask. It dries in about 10 minutes and when you wash it off you're left with the amazingly soft smooth skin.
Jessica S.
Grand Island , NY
This mask smells so nice! It has little pieces of orange peel or something in it. The vitamin C Leaves my skin looking bright and fresh. I definitely recommend this for dull and uneven skin.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora