BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I love this product so much. It works magic and is really good quality for the price. You can never go wrong with this and works for everyone. I definitely would recommend this to anyone I know. LOVE THIS BRAND!
Meghan C.
Glendale, CA
Holy grail product! I’m an avid face mask user and I’m always on the hunt for any product that promises a glow. As a big fan of fresh i was so excited when this mask came out. When I’m looking for new skincare i like to ask a Sephora employee with great skin what they use. As i already knew i wanted this sample, i chatted with a glowing girl who told me this mask changed her skin. That even her DAD said her face looked brighter. This mask is so amazing and one of the few products that i actually instantly notice my skin being brighter. It smells AMAZING and has the consistency of their rose gel face mask. Can’t recommend this enough!!
Stacy C.
Los Angeles, CA
I'm obsessed with this face mask. I didn't believe all the hype around this Vitamin C craze, but based on the recommendation of an employee I tried it out. I took this with me on a work trip to Europe, and my skin was pretty rough from travel/not sleeping. I put this mask on before I went out one night, and I could tell a difference instantly. It's a bit sticky and the consistency is not like your typical mask. HOWEVER - Don't let that deter you! It leaves you looking younger, brighter and it smells delicious. I've been recommending this to all my friends who want a nice fresh mask to give their skin a little boost!
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
I got a sample of this in my Sephora Play box and absolutely love it! I didn't have high hopes for this since it seemed to be a thin consistency but after letting it sit on my skin for 15-20 min my skin felt softer, looked more even and my redness/mild rosacea on my cheeks has calmed down a lot. I don't know if I will purchase the full size since it is expensive but I was super impressed! The only thing I did not like was the orange chunks in the mask are really difficult to wash off. I have to use this before I shower because it takes so long to get the bits off and I end up soaking my bathroom otherwise.
Megan H.
I am in love with this mask! I use in the morning every 3 days and I attribute my natural glow to it. At first the texture was odd but fun to apply. I was worried it would feel too weird or give my clean skin an unusual texture after removed but I was so wrong! This mask gives such a natural, glowy, and firm look and takes very little use to make a big impact. I applied with fingers in the beginning, but quickly bought a synthetic spatula brush. It tends to apply better with the brush and I end up using less product for the same result. I love this mask and recommend it to all my friends.
Tammy P.
A friend of mine put me on to this Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask and I love it!  It is definitely a mask you use before a night out.  The mask does what it says in terms of softness of the skin and leaving a wonderful glow.  I am loving Fresh products as of late, I've just been splurging.  Yes the price is steep at $62 for 3.3 oz, I may not buy it again, so I am hoping it last long.  Only con for me is the stickiness that it leaves on your hands, just make sure you wash your hands after applying.  The smell of this mask is amazing, you just want to lick it off your face, seriously, lol.
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
This product is wonderful! It smells so good!! It feels good, too. Because of the vitamin C, I would suggest using this at night before bed as vitamin C works best in the dark while your skin is repairing itself. It also has AHAs, which exfoliate, so I would recommend using a hydrating mask or a night moisturizer afterwards, especially if your skin is on the dryer/dehydrated side. I did notice after a couple nights of using this product, my skin was happier, but because of the exfoliating properties, I only use it twice a week. It seems gentle enough to use more often, but 1-2x week is a good start!
Gena D.
The smell alone is convincing for purchase. It’s like putting real fruit jam on your face! The enzymes leave your skin so radiant, soft and glowy! I definitely recommend
Lila O.
Newport Beach, CA
This is a fun product to use. It smells nice.  There is fruit peel in it, which gives one the impression that it's "homespun" so to speak (bear in mind that Fresh is sold nationally, if not internationally). However, the benefits to my skin after washing this product off were minimal to none (even after doubling the amount of time suggested on the label). I'm an advanced AHA user, and in my 30s.  I would happily purchase this product for my 16 year old niece and I think that it would make a great "spa slumber party" product for a 14 and up group with parent permission.
Hope S.
This masks smells just like jam, it's amazing. I have oily skin, so I feel like this mostly adds a little bit of brightness and light exfoliation. I exfoliate my skin and then put this on before I get in the shower and then when I'm done, rub it in and then rinse it off and I feel like my skin looks brighter. It's not very hydrating, which works for me to use it during the morning without it making me overly oily.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.