BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1977)
Amanda B.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is my every day moisturizer. Not too heavy but provides plenty of moisture especially during the cold winter months, I can definitely tell the difference in my skins vibrancy from when I use a difference moisturizer.
Cori L.
Whitestown, IN
This mask is amazing. My skin is always glowing and soft after I use this mask. It’s quite pricey, but a little bit goes a long way! I would definitely recommend if you are needing a little pick me up!
Jana M.
Canal Winchester
Unlike most masks that claim to brighten and then the results only last a day this mask actually leaves you with long lasting bright skin. My only complaint is that the consistency is very jam like.
Christina D.
The title speaks for itself! 5-10 minutes is really all it takes for quick, noticeable brightness. Skin looks and feels awake and refreshed. My only negative is that the result fade fairly quickly.
Stephanie B.
Lancaster, PA
This mask did give me more glowing and youthful skin but I didn't like the chunks of fruit mixed in as they fell off my skin as I blended it in. It felt a little sticky but overall it did the job of giving me a brighter complexion.
Sandra R.
Great boosting face mask! It really made my skin feel soft and smooth! If you are thinking of getting this face mask do not think twice! I’ve noticed that my face also has become
clearer and smoother all thanks to this face mask!
Yvonne F.
Baytown
Highly recommended, great product. Leaves face feeling smooth clean and firm . Fairly affordable, Definitely worth the price you pay . Good for all skin types and textures. Great deal over good product. 10/10 . Highly recommend!!
Martha S.
This mask smells very good! It’s a citrus infused mask and it works wonders makes skin very bright and feels very soothing on the skin. This mask is one of my favorite I would recommend to others
Becca R.
American Canyon
This mask smelled so good ! I loved the results, it made my skin look so dewy and vibrant ! I feel like it brightened it more. This is very gentle but does the job, would recommend to other people . I’ll be buying this again !
Heather T.
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this mask. It’s a little to get used to as it has bits of fruit in it, but makes this feel so natural and luxe. It was a very comfortable mask that did brighten my skin. I didn’t repurchase but would if it was on sale.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora