BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS
I love this mask! It smells like fresh squeezed orange juice and I love that you can see the real fruit ingredients in the mask. I felt like my skin looked instantly brighter after using.
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Smells absolutely delicious. Even with the chunks of orange and the gooey texture which makes it sticky and hard to apply are so worth the work. This mask leaves my skin super hydrated and soft. Well worth the splurge
Eriko S.
los angeles
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! And it makes my skin so smooth and radiant. The only reason I’m giving this 4 star is because im not a fan of the consistency of this product.
Kelsie P.
Noblesville
I really loved this product because it was so light and refreshing. I definitely feel like it gave my face a much needed boost. It was gentle and gave my face a calming feeling.
Doris B.
Miami
After I applied this my face felt so smooth and clean, I loveeed it!!!! I would recommend this to everybody, my face has been so clear since I stared using this product, I use it daily and will never stop using it.
Kat K.
Carlisle
This face mask revitalized my skin immediately after putting it on! My face felt smoother and my red blemishes had become less swollen as well. I would highly recommend this product to anyone with stubborn skin.
Hannah G.
Spruce Pine, NC
I loved this product so much!! I would recommend it to anyone and everyone. It is a very high quality product that has been absolutely super to have and use. I definitely will buy this product again and again!
Gianna D.
Cedar Grove, NJ
I liked this mask but if you are sensitive to vitamin c be careful. I love the smell and it did brighten my skin after a few uses. I have used better masks from fresh so I don't think I would buy this again.
Ruhhan V.
Austin, TX
I love how hydrating and plump my skin feels after using this product. And the packaging is amazing too. Not to mention the amazing smells. It completely met my expectations and more. I would def buy again.
Ashley S.
Salida, CA
First of all, this mask smells AMAZING. I would use this mask just for the smell. I did love this mask yet it was a bit messy to take off but I don’t love the price of it and I think I can live without it.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.