BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Veronica B.
Succasunna, NJ
This has made my skin feel incredible! The consistency is kind of weird because it feels like some of it doesn’t blend in that well, but it smells great and my face looks completely renewed after.
Martha S.
This mask smells very good! It’s a citrus infused mask and it works wonders makes skin very bright and feels very soothing on the skin. This mask is one of my favorite I would recommend to others
Alyx F.
Bixby, OK
This is my favorite face mask of all time, you have to try it!!!! This mask makes my skin look so radiant and feel so soft! I can’t say enough good things about it! It also smells AMAZING!!
Monet W.
Southfield, MI
I love this mask. It feel so good and makes my skin super smooth. It literally smells great! I recommend for all skin types honestly. I got a sample from Sephora but I want to buy the whole thing.
Hazelkrystal D.
Fremont, CA
I️ was very excited to try this product. It makes my skin appear brighter and softer but haven’t noticed any other change otherwise. Great product to use after a long day at school or work.
Karina S.
monett
This makes my face so soft and I love using it before bedtime or even after a hot shower. I am in love with this and my mom is too. I heard you can use it when you sleep but I haven’t done that yet. Maybe I will try that!
Ivette A.
Bronx, NY
Love this product. This mask leaves my skin feeling fresh, clean, and brighter. The packaging is normal but the product is amazing. I would buy this product again and again and i would recommend to anyone.
Jessica D.
Lawrence, KS
I love this mask! It smells like fresh squeezed orange juice and I love that you can see the real fruit ingredients in the mask. I felt like my skin looked instantly brighter after using.
Mary T.
Wasilla, AK
Smells absolutely delicious. Even with the chunks of orange and the gooey texture which makes it sticky and hard to apply are so worth the work. This mask leaves my skin super hydrated and soft. Well worth the splurge
Eriko S.
los angeles
First of all, this product smells AMAZING! And it makes my skin so smooth and radiant. The only reason I’m giving this 4 star is because im not a fan of the consistency of this product.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.