BY FRESH

How To Use:

Katia K.
this makes your face so smooth, bright, and makes it feel super clean! i love the real orange bits in the mask! it also smells like heaven in a jar. only problem is washing it off because the orange bits dry hard
Renee W.
Buffalo, NY
I love doing this mask! I’m not gonna lie, I totally tried licking it because it smells so good you can eat it (don’t recommend eating it by the way)... but this mask is so refreshing and hydrating! I’m in love!
Helina B.
saint louis, MO
Not only does this wake up my skin, it makes me feel fresh and new. My skin feels amazing after using this. It has a nice packaging. It also is very affordable. You can get it either online, or in store. I recommend it for any type of skin really.
Chandler H.
Lake Oswego, OR
I enjoy the sample size of this mask I tried. The scent is a little strong but it did brighten the skin, and hydrated lightly. I'm not sure if I would spend the money on the full size, yes if it was a mini size.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This is another product from this brand that I do love, fresh. It makes my face feel very vibrant and radiant after I use the facemask. I’m not sure if it suppose to exfoliate but I feel like it does when I use it!
Karen K.
VILLANOVA, PA
This is a nice wash off mask. It smells fantastic & gently exfoliates. My skin can’t handle many acids, so this is an alternative for people like me. It’s a bit sticky so I prefer to wash it off in the shower.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
This was not my favorite mask of all time, but it really feels nice and super moisturizing. It smells super good and feels so nice and calming going on. Easy to apply and wash off. Definitely pricey. Nice packaging.
Sara L.
This is one of my favorite masks. It smells absolutely incredible and makes my skin feel amazing. It’s has just a bit of exfoliating properties to it, but you can feel the citrus really invigorating your skin.
Kaitlan A.
1,127 reviews
K R.
Cerritos, CA
First off, this smells amazing! I love the consistency of the mask and after 20 minutes of having it on I feel so refreshed. I usually use this mask before bed time and notice an extra boost in my complexion in the morning. Definitely recommend!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?