BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Kay L.
I was initially thrown off by the chunky texture of this mask. I use it in mornings when my skin is looking dull. I leave it on for 10 minutes and you can see results instantly! Your skin is so much brighter and ready for makeup.
Nadine H.
Westminster
This product is absolutely amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin, it's so great. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in a lot of stores. It makes my skin so bright and vibrant, I always recommend this to all my friends.
Katherine F.
Freeport , NY
I recently got a sample of this at Sephora and used it onto my dry combination skin. It smells really good and made my skin feel softer and sooo clean. Honestly the only con that I have is the price point but it’s a luxury mask.
Destiny O.
Fairfax, VA
Love the citrusy smell of this face mask! I purchased the mini size and it lasted me through about 4-5 applications. I like to use his when my skin is feeling dull, but I’m honestly not 100% sure this actually brightens my skin.
Gabriella F.
I love the citrusy smell of this mask! The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because of the chunks of citrus in the mask. When I put it on my face it felt gross and the texture was unpleasant. If there were less chunks in the mask I believe I would have enjoyed it more, but overall i do not recommend it.
Connie V.
Awesome product, this mask kept my skin moisturized all through out the winter and kept my makeup from clinging on my dry spots. Plus it has an awesome scent that people always ask me about. Highly recommend!
Olivia R.
Ocala, FL
Amazing! Leaves my skin feeling so Fresh. Lol. It’s great for sensitive skin and leaves you feeling tight and moisturized. I will definitely repurchase this mask. Even though Fresh has a steep price tag, their products are really worth it.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
5 stars on the scent and flavor alone. It’s like putting smashed oranges without the stickiness on your face. Smells delicious and such a refreshing late night mask!fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
By far the best mask I have ever used. I love the smell and the texture of the mask can make things a bit messy, but your skin feels awesome afterwards. It's best to do in the morning and remember to relax during this time!
Gabriella F.
Leicester, MA
I love this line of products. However, this mask didn’t seem to do much for my skin. It was also very awkward to apply to skin. Very chunky. The only pro was that it smelled nice. I received it in a sample box from Sephora.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.