BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea B.
Shinnston, WV
this product was t my favorite by far. i wasn’t a fan of the strong scent it had and i couldn’t really tell a difference in my skin after multiple uses. to me it was t a good bargain and was kind of pricey as well.
Stella M.
sunny isles
I love how all these masks make my skin feel and how it’s all so refreshing on the skin it is definitely a go to for me and I use these atleast 3 times a week I would recommend these masks to anyone
Kylie O.
Stamford, CT
I looooovebthis mask!! The smell is very refreshing! It has actual rind in it so it feels like a very natural product. I also love the feel of my skin after I have used it. It feels soft and clean. Would buy again.
caroline h.
Alpha, NJ
LOVE. I love the smell, feel, consistency. It almost feels like marmalade on the face, which sounds strange but provides a very gently exfoliating aspect. My face feels significantly less dull every time I use it.
Katia K.
this makes your face so smooth, bright, and makes it feel super clean! i love the real orange bits in the mask! it also smells like heaven in a jar. only problem is washing it off because the orange bits dry hard
Renée W.
Buffalo, NY
I love doing this mask! I’m not gonna lie, I totally tried licking it because it smells so good you can eat it (don’t recommend eating it by the way)... but this mask is so refreshing and hydrating! I’m in love!
Chandler H.
High Point, NC
I enjoy the sample size of this mask I tried. The scent is a little strong but it did brighten the skin, and hydrated lightly. I'm not sure if I would spend the money on the full size, yes if it was a mini size.
Kathy P.
Fayetteville , AR
This is another product from this brand that I do love, fresh. It makes my face feel very vibrant and radiant after I use the facemask. I’m not sure if it suppose to exfoliate but I feel like it does when I use it!
Mary E.
Greensboro, NC
This also smells nice but doesn't feel like it does much. It dries down, so I guess it probably exfoliates a little when you wash it off, but again, there are better products that do more for a lot less money.
Kaitlan A.
This was not my favorite mask of all time, but it really feels nice and super moisturizing. It smells super good and feels so nice and calming going on. Easy to apply and wash off. Definitely pricey. Nice packaging.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.