BY FRESH #70 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Nadine H.
Westminster
This product is absolutely amazing. I love the way it feels on my skin, it's so great. It's pretty affordable and easy to find in a lot of stores. It makes my skin so bright and vibrant, I always recommend this to all my friends.
Dulce R.
Ventura
Really great product! It does what it says it would do. Yes it has a nice decent packaging. It almost met my expectations. I am a first time user. It is in the pricey side. I would honestly recommend it if you’re looking for something that promises what it’s gonna do!
Destiny O.
Fairfax, VA
Love the citrusy smell of this face mask! I purchased the mini size and it lasted me through about 4-5 applications. I like to use his when my skin is feeling dull, but I’m honestly not 100% sure this actually brightens my skin.
Gabriella F.
I love the citrusy smell of this mask! The reason I am giving it 3 stars is because of the chunks of citrus in the mask. When I put it on my face it felt gross and the texture was unpleasant. If there were less chunks in the mask I believe I would have enjoyed it more, but overall i do not recommend it.
Rosanna B.
Ann Arbor, MI
5 stars on the scent and flavor alone. It’s like putting smashed oranges without the stickiness on your face. Smells delicious and such a refreshing late night mask!fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Andrea H.
Orlando, FL
By far the best mask I have ever used. I love the smell and the texture of the mask can make things a bit messy, but your skin feels awesome afterwards. It's best to do in the morning and remember to relax during this time!
Gabriella F.
Leicester, MA
I love this line of products. However, this mask didn’t seem to do much for my skin. It was also very awkward to apply to skin. Very chunky. The only pro was that it smelled nice. I received it in a sample box from Sephora.
Ana B.
malvern,pa
Really didn't think it was anything incredible. It sort of feels like your putting jam on your face and it smells like oranges. It smells really good! As far as the effects I don't love it. I didn't think it changed my skin. I wouldn't buy this.
Annaliese A.
Homewood
This mask is kind of like putting orange jelly on your face. It has that brightening vitamin c but I don’t k ow if I notice a difference. It’s kind of gross to use because the pieces of jelly fall off but it’s worth a try.
Nicci J.
Girard , OH
I got it and a free sample it worked OK I wasn’t super impressed there are way more products that will do better jobs. It’s pretty pricey to get the full jar and it was pretty disappointing I wouldn’t recommend it to others
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.