BY FRESH

How To Use:

Reviews (1971)
Simran K.
Waco, TX
It’s just a good mask. It smells really good and kind of exfoliates as you apply it, but it didn’t do anything magical, and in my case, anything at all. I got a sample of it from Sephora and it didn’t do anything for my skin, so I’m okay without it.
Zeseila L.
Sioux city, IA
This has been my top favorite mask that isn’t too harsh on my skin. It smells so delicious and I like how it has fruit in it. It gets a bit tight on the skin which I love so it firms my skin and brighten. A little goes a very long way so every penny is worth it!
Zahra F.
Dublin, OH
Purchased at: Sephora
This mask is radiance in a bottle! It goes on thick and creates a barrier that feels like it pumps your skin. You're left with glowing and comfortable skin! Winner!
Janele S.
biddeford
I AM A VITAMIN C JUNKIE!!!! Did you know that vitamin c is super effective for so many things? Brightening the skin. Hydration. Fine lines and wrinkles. Anti aging. Im forever a fan of this mask. My skins appearance has been amazing since I started using this. So glowy!
Sheila M.
Smells like a delicious citrus fruit, goes on easy but is clumpy. Feels cooking but a little sticky. Comes off very easy and comes from the trustworthy Fresh line. Not sure if I will buy again just because I am a fan off their other mask.
Maddy K.
Washougal
Again this product smells so good and is very general. I have sensitive skin so finding products that don’t cause irritation can be hard. This left my skin so soft as moisturized I also felt that it personally help even out my skin tone.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Evelyn O.
La Verne, CA
Fresh is wonderful!!! honestly this is one of my favorite masks ever. The smell is so delightful and fresh and this leaves my skin feeling so soft and brand new. I encourage everyone to try at least one fresh product. A bit pricey but well worth the money
Simran K.
Waco, TX
It’s okay. It didn’t do anything for my skin but it sure did smell good! Now their black tea mask is definitely amazing. But this one is a hard pass for me. I tried it on multiple different occasions and saw no difference in my skin so I can’t justify paying for this mask :/
Cristina B.
7001 NW 70 ST parkland FL 33067
Realmente es otra marca que desconozco pero que me gustaría utilizar ya que me gusta dar mi punto de vista soy muy obsesionada con las mascarillas y todo lo que tenga que ver sobre el rostro
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Jeri K.
Springfield
Alyssa W.
Belleville, IL
So I have a sample size of this from sephora and I want to hear some reviews before I try it out . Is it a good mask ?
Julia M.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hey you guys, does this mask really live up to the hype? Is this special enough to justify the price, or do you think any other type of mask could get the job done?

Sephora