BY FRESH #69 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Lauren B.
Furlong, PA
I love that the ingredients are all natural in this product. It feels like a mix of citrus peel and other goodies on the skin. It has a great smell. Feels nice and cooling on the skin. I didn’t see much difference but it was a nice splurge.
Sheila M.
Smells like a delicious citrus fruit, goes on easy but is clumpy. Feels cooking but a little sticky. Comes off very easy and comes from the trustworthy Fresh line. Not sure if I will buy again just because I am a fan off their other mask.
Janele S.
biddeford
I AM A VITAMIN C JUNKIE!!!! Did you know that vitamin c is super effective for so many things? Brightening the skin. Hydration. Fine lines and wrinkles. Anti aging. Im forever a fan of this mask. My skins appearance has been amazing since I started using this. So glowy!
Reginald W.
US
This is really good for giving a little extra T.L.C. to your skin. So good and so gentle that you probably wouldn't remember that you have it on your face. Love it.
Zeseila L.
Sioux City , IA
This has been my top favorite mask that isn’t too harsh on my skin. It smells so delicious and I like how it has fruit in it. It gets a bit tight on the skin which I love so it firms my skin and brighten. A little goes a very long way so every penny is worth it!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love supporting local indie brands that support a person not corporation. Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !!
Maddy K.
Washougal
Again this product smells so good and is very general. I have sensitive skin so finding products that don’t cause irritation can be hard. This left my skin so soft as moisturized I also felt that it personally help even out my skin tone.
Evelyn O.
la verne, CA
Fresh is wonderful!!! honestly this is one of my favorite masks ever. The smell is so delightful and fresh and this leaves my skin feeling so soft and brand new. I encourage everyone to try at least one fresh product. A bit pricey but well worth the money
Kaleigh M.
Raymore
Loved this I love the brightening products and this one does the trick it feels good and it makes a noticeable difference I get this at Sephora it is not harsh but shouldn’t be used daily you get a good amount for the price
Detchen S.
Astoria, NY
Love it. I like it better than their rose facial mask. It does have a citrusy smell (if you dont like fragrances in your product) but I personally like the smell.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.