BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

powered by

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Fareeha R.
I love love love how this product has little chunks of fruit in it. Some people may think it’s a little weird texture wise or to apply, but it makes me feel better about what I’m applying to my skin. I would keep the mask on a little bit longer than what the directions say, maybe 5-10 more minutes but it worked very well and I liked the fresh fruity smell as well!

Thanks as always fresh!

Riley M.
I got a sample of this mask in one of my monthly beauty boxes and decided to give it a try. The mask was very gentle on my skin, which I loved. I found the pulp to be mildly annoying though. Once I washed the mask off, I could instantly see a difference in my skin tone and it got even better the next day. I had a scar from a burn I got from a peel at my dermatologist’s office. The color of the scar faded overnight. I was very impressed with this mask.
Jowel T.
covina
I try to mask my face a couple of times a week to rid of impurities from living in a big polluted city. This is one of the first Fresh products I’ve tried and I highly recommend. Initially, this felt like a jelly consistency until you get it on your skin. This becomes a light layer of gel and slightly grainy when you have it on. Smells devine of fresh oranges with rinds. The
Thin layer tightens slightly and keeps
Your skin taught. A light glow is noticeable after using this mask. A must try.
Kyle V.
Columbus, Ohio
This mask smells yummy and looks like marmalade. The fruit enzymes in it work to smooth away and dead or dry skin buildup, so I love that it works to brighten and smooth texture. The only thing I don’t love about it is that the pieces of citrus peel in it are a little too big for my liking so it’s a little messy to apply and remove. My skin also tends to be sensitive to Vitamin C, so I use it sparingly.
Del R.
This mask is true to its word on brightening my skin and helping it appear more refreshed. However, I think because of my climate it dries too fast to get proper use out of. In order to get maximum benefits I need to make a diy toner mask with a compressed sheet mask and lay it over immediately after applying. The diy mask helps it stay moist longer which helps get actual benefits from the mask.
Anika M.
Plainview
Really great mask! Smells like citrusy orange and felt so nicee. I love this mask for those days when you need a little refresh. I think it’s worth the price. I bought this mask at Sephora and the ladies were super helpful with helping me choose what mask to get. Highly recommend!
Ysabelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
Whenever I apply the Fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask, I feel like I’m applying the jam on my face. Jam because the mask sort of has a similar consistency and smells so sweet. If you know me, I’ve got a big sweet tooth and I love indulging myself with this mask. This mask is a concentrated citrus fruit blend of crushed oranges, lemons and clementines (yum) that helps gently refine the appearance of the skin to soften, smooth and improve clarity. It consists with a whole lot of vitamin C, vitamin E and vitamin B5; lemon and orange fruit extracts; and revitalizing minerals to reveal and amazingly vibrant, healthy-looking complexion.
Abigail L.
Harrisonburg
So I really had high hopes for this mask, but it didn’t deliver for me. It smells absolutely amazing, it reminds me of orange sour patch kids candies. It’s a mask designed to brighten and hydrate but I felt like I could have gotten more brightening out of it. Personally I have a lot of acne scarring and very fair skin, so I do understand it’s not a one time fix, but I used an entire jar and just didn’t feel like it was something I’d like to purchase again.
Jessica W.
Pearl, MS
It was ok, a little sticky for me but it did make my skin feel great after use.
It it wasn’t as good as I had hoped based on reviews
first time user but I did try it again with the same results.the packaging is typical, can be messy to apply.
i would recommend for anyone who has drier skin, but make sure you use a mask brush or tool to apply because it is very sticky
Alex R.
Newburgh
I received this mask from a friend of mine and it was only a tiny sample size, but I loved it. It made my skin look better than ever and it really did give me a nice natural glow. I also liked the little bit of a cooling effect that it gave me when I first put the mask on. Overall it is one of my favorite masks to use when I want to feel luxurious and make my skin look beautiful.
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.