BY FRESH #66 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Mary E.
Sherman Oaks, CA
The citrus smell is so incredible. The texture is that of a gel and almost like a chunky marmalade. The fruit enzymes do their thing and give such great exfoliation, so that my skin has this beautiful glow right away. Love this and purchased full size with accompanying moisturizer.
faith c.
Dahlonega, GA
Fresh is a FAV brand of mine. This brand consistently produce great product! This mask especially is a winner in my book! The smell & natural ingredients are what did it for me. Not to mention how refreshed my skin looked after using only one time!! 10/10 recommending to EVERYONE!
Bri H.
Cypress, CA
I brought this mask from Sephora in a kit. I had not tried the mask before, but I absolutely adore the Rose face mask so I decided to give this one a shot. I like this mask, but I rarely use it because the clumpy pulp and strong citrus scent throw me off. It’s good, I maybe should have looked into it more before purchasing.
Hannah S.
This mask is awesome, dull skin no more after this mask! I am obsessed with the way fresh things smell and this one I wish I could keep on all day so I could continue smelling it!
Morgan A.
fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
This mask feels so great on my skin. I have very dry, sensitive skin and this mask works great to give your skin the extra boost in the dry winter months. My skin glows and feels like great for a couple of days.
Kaitlyn S.
New Braunfels , TX
fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
By far one of the most refreshing and pleasant face masks I have ever used! This mask is true skin food, your face will tighten and brighten with only a couple uses! I highly recommend this for all skin types.
Blayke B.
Decatur , GA
ONE OF MY FAVORITE MASKS OF ALL TIME. It smells of citrus fruits and feels amazing on the skin. It leaves my skin bright and tight the next day. I ALWAYS have this mask on hand just in case my skin feels dull! Also doesn't bother my sensitive skin. I recommend to all!
Cate P.
Niceville, FL
I really wanted to love this mask- the texture and scent were so delicious. But overall, there was no visible difference after using this mask for two months. There are better brightening masks that work more effectively. But as a relaxing mask, it was really nice. I enjoyed using it but would not repurchase.
Renee R.
One of my all time favorite masks. It leaves my with a nice glow after I'm done. This mask leaves you truley vibrant. For the price, this product is a steal. It's also a gentle product, I really like this mask. There is really no need for improvement for this product.
Julia K.
I love this face mask!! I love the fresh scent and the way it leaves my face feeling so fresh and renewed, like a baby's face. It exceeded my expectations and I always enjoy the packaging fresh products have. Great product go get this!!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.