BY FRESH #50 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora
Amy N.
Stillwater , NY
When I first used this mask I was so excited because of what ingredients it consists of. It smells incredible and feels incredible while on. It’s super cooling and refreshing. When I wash it off my skin feels hydrated and smooth. It appears brighter too! I recommend it 100%! I’ll be repurchasing it as soon as it runs out!
Carina B.
Houston
Smells so good and works like a charm after a steam shower! I recommend using once and week so you are to hash on your skin. The containers are reusable once empty for homemade mask and creams. Win win
Monique B.
HANDS DOWN FAVORITE MASK! Smells like fresh fruit and feels like jelly. Leaves my skin literally glowing like a Greek goddess. Purchased from Sephora and it’s definitely a staple in my beauty cabinet!
lex M.
Staten Island
Smells so good! i love fesh products so so much. Although kind of pricey its aboslutely amazing and it feels so great on my skin. Really good for restoring vitmans into the skin, would 100% buy again!
Blair L.
Eugene, OR
Although the texture is a little funky, the smell is so so yummy. I love using this one before makeup because it instantly brightens up my skin. If you’re looking for a glow, this will give it to you
Jana M.
Canal Winchester
Unlike most masks that claim to brighten and then the results only last a day this mask actually leaves you with long lasting bright skin. My only complaint is that the consistency is very jam like.
Elizabeth G.
Mishawaka
Love the smell and texture of the product! Gives you instant results which is nice! The texture makes the product seem super fresh which makes it feel more effective. Super easy to use and rinse off
Carrie B.
Bronx, NY
Just when I thought I could not get enough of Fresh's different skin care lines this mask came into my life. There is so much about it that I absolutely love. while you might think it may drip off your face it perfectly stays in place! Not only is it an amazing product but it also smells like s citrus dream!
Francesca T.
Pleasanton
I love the smell and consistency of this mask. It is perfect for what it says, a boost in your skin’s appearance. Use to refresh and waken the skin when needed but not as an acne or pore treatment.
Daniel H.
Seattle , WA
This stuff is amazing. It has a bright fruity smell and is full of actual pieces of fruit. It feels a bit like you are rubbing marmalade in your face at first, but you get over that as soon as you are done applying. I noticed a brightening result after the first use. A bit pricey for a mask, but definitely worth it!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.