BY FRESH #70 in Face Masks

How To Use:

Buy on Sephora*
Renee R.
One of my all time favorite masks. It leaves my with a nice glow after I'm done. This mask leaves you truley vibrant. For the price, this product is a steal. It's also a gentle product, I really like this mask. There is really no need for improvement for this product.
Sara s.
Boston, MA
This product makes my face feel extremely hydrated and it gives my skin a burst of energy. I like the product, however long term it does not really effect my skin. The immediate effects are great, but it should have more long term positive effects for the price it is
Jordan M.
Murfreesboro, TN
This mask is great for when you feel that your skin is looking a little dull. I feel like it really cleans the pores. I love the realness of this mask. You can feel it working. It’s very effective in its purpose. I usually follow this mask with moisturizer.
lizzyb24 M.
Falls Church, VA
Great mask for brightening the skin and making it feel softer. A little of this product goes a long way. The packaging is modern and eye catching. Their products may seem a bit pricey but last a while. fresh Vitamin Nectar Vibrancy-Boosting Face Mask
Aliza H.
Minneapolis, MN
Omg!!! This smells amazing! It’s not your typical mask - there are chunks of fruit in it, but my face felt like it was getting much-needed vitamins & smelled amazing! Rinse well with room-temp water as it does leave your skin a little sticky if you don’t rinse well.
Janine R.
Really good to your face, works really well. I use it when I can, and love it. I would recommend other people to use it, because it works really well and leaves face nice and soft , and gets the work done and works hard to make you face look nice and yound
Melissa D.
Fort Lee, NJ
I love the whole vitamin nectar line. It gives such a rejuvenating feeling and look to the skin. I really do look more radiant after each use! I highly recommend trying this out. The larger one is pricey so if you want to try it out first get the smaller one!
Amanda E.
Fast results! If you are looking for a quick fix to brighten up your skin this is THE ONE. Sometimes my skin can be sensitive to over use from different types of acids to brighten up my skin and this mask seems to be a great gentle way to give my skin the brightness it needs. I have acne scarring and this has really helped lighten up those scars.
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I loved this mask and the scent is perfect! This mask can be found at Sephora and comes in a trial size and full size. The price tag is well worth it in my opinion. Quality ingredients and quality with the consistancy of their products is far above any other.
Jessica W.
Orwigsburg
EVERYTIME I use this mask my skin feels sooo good afterward! It’s soft,plump, smooth, and so glowly! I will continue to repurchase this mask forever because it makes my skin look so good EVERYTIME I use it! No disappointments ever!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
How is this compared to the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask?
Jeri K.
Springfield
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
Lauren S.
Does this mask live up to the claims?
Kristen N.